This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

✨ Season 1: Reunion; NEED TO KNOW ✨

Topic » ✨ Season 1: Reunion; NEED TO..

2423 days 21 hours ago
awesome2210
"The class of 2007 at Wilson High School produced one of the closest groups of friends you could come across. The summer after graduation, they spent practically every day together before they all went their separate ways for college. A decade later, upon hearing news of their upcoming 10 year high school reunion, the group decides to get together and attend so they could reconnect and have fun like old times. Friends from all over the country gathered back into their hometown of Whittaker, Oregon to have an entertaining night. Little did they know, however, that it would be their last night for some of them.

As the night progresses, the group of friends find themselves stalked and picked off one by one at the hands of a sadistic murderer. Now, on a day that was supposed to be full of nostalgia and amusement, the group will have to fight for their survival. Who will fall victim to the serial killer, and who will survive the night?"
2423 days 21 hours ago
awesome2210
• Season 1 takes place in 2017. As you can tell from the description above, it follows a group of old friends who gather for their 10 year high school reunion.
• This means that ALL CHARACTERS MUST BE AGED 27-29, unless I specifically say otherwise.
2423 days 21 hours ago
awesome2210
• The entirety of the first season will take place in one single night, which means every episode will start off where the last one ended.
• This also means that episodes will last for only about a day, so there will be no overnight posting. This is to help facilitate all actions and to maintain the realism of everything happening in just one night.
• However, episodes will generally be posted back to back, so you still have a chance to post if you can not make it for one episode.
2423 days 21 hours ago
awesome2210
• Since the entire season spans only one night in-game, that means there will be virtually no time for building relationships. However, since this season is about a group of former best friends, this means that EVERYONE KNOWS EACH OTHER.
• This also means that anyone who wants their character to be involved with another somehow, whether it be dating, marriage, related, etc., must discuss that with the person of their choosing outside of the group.
• You do not need to ask me for permission, as long as the both of you have agreed on it and both include the relation in your bio.
• Additionally, relations are not limited 1 per character. You can be exes with someone else, dating someone else, and be siblings with another character all in one. Again, as long as you have discussed it with said people and post it in your bio, I have no problem with that.
2423 days 21 hours ago
awesome2210
• This is a slasher/horror group, which means that PEOPLE WILL DIE. If your character is killed off, please do not throw a fit. Know that it is just for the sake of the story, there is nothing personal about it.
• Since this is an anthology series, just because you are killed off in this season does not mean you can't come back for another one.
• Some death scenes may be described explicitly. I assume that none of you have a problem with this, but in case you do, this group may not be for you.
2423 days 21 hours ago
awesome2210
• Please take this seriously. Of course, groups are meant to be fun, but if you start getting unrealistic, obnoxious, start arguing OOC, throw fits, etc., I will have to remove you from the group.
• If you are not sure if something is allowed in-game, just ask me and I will respond promptly. Your freedom with your character is basically unlimited, just NO GOD-MODDING.
2423 days 21 hours ago
awesome2210
• Finally, if you are at all confused or have any questions on anything, feel free to mail me and I will respond as soon as I can.
• I hope all of you enjoy!
2421 days 21 hours ago
awesome2210
ADDITIONAL POINTS MAY BE ADDED AS TIME GOES ON
2421 days 21 hours ago
awesome2210
• An update to the "everyone knows each other" rule: The ONLY exception to this rule is if you decide to join as the spouse of a character who attended the school. For instance, your character is attending because it is their wife's/husband's reunion. You do not need to ask for permission for this, just make sure it is stated in their bio.

open group

Horror Story

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!