This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

✨ Horror Story; NEED TO KNOW ✨

Topic » ✨ Horror Story; NEED TO KNOW..

2423 days 20 hours ago
awesome2210
• "Horror Story" is a project group I decided to do, something that would pass the time but didn't require the immense planning and commitment of a normal, long term group. Also because I have really been wanting to do something horror related lately.
• The idea behind "Horror Story" is that it is an ANTHOLOGY series, meaning each season features a different story and different characters, so whatever happens in one season will not carry over into the next. Each season presents the opportunity to work with new ideas under a new character.
• Since each season features a different theme, that means each season will have a new set of rules and a new NEED TO KNOW section, just so everyone properly knows how to transition.
• Since there is no sense of continuity between seasons, missing a season will have no impact on your participation in any other season, so there will be nothing for you to catch up on (unless you would like to go through previous seasons).
• Again, this is a project group, so I am trying something new here in the hopes that it works out. Any and all support & participation is greatly appreciated!
• And of course, if you have any questions, feel free to shoot me a PM. :)
2423 days 20 hours ago
awesome2210
ADDITIONAL POINTS MAY BE ADDED AS TIME GOES ON
2423 days 20 hours ago
awesome2210
• Because this is an anthology series, there is more freedom with faceclaims. If someone uses a certain Faceclaim for season 1, then that person is still up for grabs for any other season.

open group

Horror Story

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!