This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL

5003 days 11 hours ago
antgz17
Here is where jury will ask questions to khart and cubsfan. Then you will vote for who you want to win Survivor Nicaragua.
5003 days 9 hours ago
khart92
ask away jury, i'm down for them all, gl cubs you earned being next here to me
5003 days 8 hours ago
turney1805
Well first off, Congrats Khart and Cubs on making Final 2.

I actually have a few questions for the both of you.

First off, at one point in this game you both had an alliance with me. I never brought up alliances for this game. So my question is Why did you vote me out? You BOTH agreed, we had an alliance but yet on 2 occasions you try and get rid of me.

My Second Question is: What is the biggest move in this game you made in this game? How did it help you? and Did it help anyone else progress further in this game?

My Final Question is: Who was your Biggest Threat in this game? And what did you do to resolve the problem?

The person who gives me the best answer will get my vote. Good Luck
5003 days 7 hours ago
khart92
Well turney I did have an alliance with you, niku and cubs since day 1. I voted you out because I viewed you as the biggest threat and since I did that I won the last 2 immunity challenges so that was my biggest move. It helped me progress and nobody else, I cared for my safety and mine alone. It got me here and I had a blast man.
5003 days 7 hours ago
turney1805
thank you khart...good luck :)
5003 days 7 hours ago
CubsfanMR92
1) Allies. Khart and I have been allies since Day 1, and were gonna be true until the end. yes, we had an alliance, but my Day 1 allies come before anything else.
2)Biggest move was getting the second hidden immunity idol. getting that control has a big impact on the game, and I don't think anyone besides khart, who gave me the second idol's clue, knew about my discovery. I rarely had the target on my back. it gave me and khart a safety net as numbers dwindled... although, with inactives, it was a little unnecessary.
3) I didn't feel like anyone was that much of a threat to me. if anyone, niku was a big threat, since he won immunity most often.
5002 days 10 hours ago
Clayton101
my question is...pick a number 1-20
5002 days 9 hours ago
khart92
5002 days 6 hours ago
Clayton101
okay thanks...congrats again.
5002 days 6 hours ago
khart92
thank you clayton
5002 days 2 hours ago
CubsfanMR92
11 (for clayton)
4999 days 11 hours ago
antgz17
The winner of survivor Nicaragua is................KHART!!!

CONGRATULATIONS
4999 days 8 hours ago
khart92
OMG Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssss

open group

Survivor Nicaragua(Season 1)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!