This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final 2 | Winner Revealed

Topic » Final 2 | Winner Revealed

4287 days 2 hours ago
Matthew09
Congrats Samantha ! ! ! ! ! (:
4287 days 2 hours ago
Millzipede
Next, I'll show the full voting table!
4287 days 2 hours ago
Matthew09
I felt like Samantha and I, did the most trash talking together about everyone. LOL

Uh-oh I hope our DRs are not shown ! :O

Oh well the games over :)
4287 days 2 hours ago
Cray
What were the dr's for????? I wanna see shit everyone said lol
4287 days 2 hours ago
karim
LMAO awks @ dr's
4287 days 2 hours ago
Cray
The answer i wanted to my jury question hoh was "Finding out Karim is a man" but milli wouldnt allow it
4287 days 2 hours ago
Millzipede
I will be writing blogs of the season which WILL INCLUDE diary room sessions, so you get to see what everyone was really thinking!
4287 days 2 hours ago
Matthew09
The only mean things I was saying was how bitter everyone was when they were evicted, besides Adam and Mckenzie.

I felt like them two were the only ones on the jury who left decently.
4287 days 2 hours ago
Millzipede
4287 days 2 hours ago
Cray
Heather left decent!
4287 days 2 hours ago
karim
and heather left decently as well!
4287 days 2 hours ago
Matthew09
Few last words, I can say this was just a game to me. I really only had one connection and that was to Karim. Mitch was my only close friend, but he threw me under the bus in this game, and said some things about me..

So I'm sorry to anyone I offended, hope you can forgive me..I'm so happy for Karim, he deserved this! And maybe I'll be back to play again one day :)
4287 days 2 hours ago
Matthew09
heather did not, when she was evicted she was like NOT voting, or something like that, very upset..Go back and look.
4287 days 2 hours ago
Cray
Well i cant wait to read these blogs and see what ppl said
4287 days 2 hours ago
Millzipede
Thankyou EVERYONE for such an amazing first season of Big Brother V.I.P.

I can truly say, that all of you are all-stars, and I could see every single one of you coming back for a future season!

For now BBVIP is over, but it WILL be back this September/October for SEASON 2!

open group

Big Brother V.I.P. 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!