This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 1 | Veto Competition #1

Topic » Week 1 | Veto Competition #1

4359 days 6 hours ago
karim
McKenzie: In last place, with a time of 1 hour, 46 minutes and 29 seconds is........................................ Samantha (karim)!
-
LMAO WERKIN IT
4359 days 5 hours ago
mikec51
Oh em gee this is such a tough decision. Its gonna be awhile lol jk idk if im supposed to say it here or pms so just in case ima pm ya millie :P
4359 days 5 hours ago
Cray
Grats mike
4359 days 4 hours ago
Sparky9171
Congrats.
4358 days 5 hours ago
Millzipede
:: POWER OF VETO CEREMONY ::

Michael : As holder of the power of veto, I have the power to change one of the nominations. Before I make my decision, I'd like to give Queen, the other nominee, to say a few words.

Queen: Well, I don't expect you to use it on me, so...

Michael: Okay, with that being said, I have chosen to use the Power of Veto on
Michael: Myself. McKenzie, as I have just used the Golden Power of Veto on one of your two nominees, you must name a replacement nominee to take my place.

*McKenzie stands*

McKenzie: Having to renominate a person is a horrible, it's hard enough putting two people up for eviction and now picking a third is even harder, but I have to nominate someone, and I have chosen to nominate
McKenzie: Simone. This was another really hard choice and this is nothing personal.

Michael: With that being said, this meeting is adjourned.
4358 days 5 hours ago
Sparky9171
Omg! good luck noms :X
4358 days 5 hours ago
Tigger
Good luck Queen and Simone =[
4358 days 5 hours ago
Cray
Gl Queen and Simone
4358 days 3 hours ago
atrain
Gl noms
4358 days 2 hours ago
heatherbear
Good luck guys
4358 days 1 hour ago
coreypanda
Wow.

open group

Big Brother V.I.P. 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!