This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 1 | HoH #1

Topic » Week 1 | HoH #1

4363 days 16 hours ago
Millzipede
Welcome housemates to your very first Head of Household of the summer, and this one is possibly one of the most important HoH's. This game will require both strategy, on your part, and endurance.

Welcome to the Big Brother jungle. Behind you, are fourteen giant bananas hanging from a wire. The object of this competition is to hang on to your personal giant banana for as long as possible.

To start off, you must post a comment in this thread saying "Gets on banana". To stay on the banana, every hour on the hour you must post another comment saying "stays on banana". If you are a minute over, or a minute under the hour, you will be eliminated from the competition. If you forget to post on the hour, you will also be eliminated from the competition and will 'fall' from your banana. The houseguest who manages to stay on their banana for the longest amount of time, will win the first Head of Household competition, and will be able to nominate two houseguests foe eviction.

:: EXAMPLE ::

Millie posts "gets on banana" at 10:14 am. To stay in the competition she must post "stays on banana" at 11:14am, which she does. However she next posts "stays on banana" at 11:15, which is 1 minute off the designated posting time, and she would be eliminated from the competition.

As this is an endurance competition which requires a lot of time, you will not be 'starting' at the same time. Some of you have jobs/school, and you all live in different timezones, so I thought it would be unfair if you started at the same time. So for this challenge, you can start WHENEVER you want, as long it is within 12 hours of this post. You need to think ahead, however, and plan when the best time will be for you to start this competition, and how many hours in advance you will have.

That is all of the information you need. If you do not understand the above rules, please feel free to message me. Good Luck houseguests.
4363 days 15 hours ago
Prince_Charming
Gets on banana
4363 days 15 hours ago
Prince_Charming
Rides this banana real good and winks at Millie xo
4363 days 14 hours ago
karim
gets on banana
4363 days 14 hours ago
Prince_Charming
Stays on banana
4363 days 13 hours ago
yswimmer96
Gets on banana
4363 days 13 hours ago
karim
stays on banana
4363 days 13 hours ago
Prince_Charming
Stays on banana
4363 days 12 hours ago
Millzipede
And Samantha (karim) is 1 minute out and has fallen from her banana!

IN:

1. Queen
2. Noah

3. Adam
4. Cray
5. Derrick
6. Destiny
7. Heather
8. Matthew
9. McKenzie
10. Michael
11. Mitch
12. Sasha
13. Simone

OUT:

14. Samantha
4363 days 12 hours ago
Prince_Charming
LOL HOW DID YOU KNOW HE CHANGED IT? xD
4363 days 12 hours ago
yswimmer96
Wow!
4363 days 12 hours ago
yswimmer96
Stays on banana!
4363 days 12 hours ago
Millzipede
I ain't the host for nothing ;)
4363 days 12 hours ago
yswimmer96
Hey Millziswag, how long do these other people have before they MUST jump on their nanner?
4363 days 12 hours ago
karim
they have 12 hours from when she posted this
or else they out
4363 days 12 hours ago
Millzipede
I have seen it with my own eyes now, as now I have 3 screenies! Queen (Prince_Charming) has fallen off her banana!

IN:

1. Noah

2. Adam
3. Cray
4. Derrick
5. Destiny
6. Heather
7. Matthew
8. McKenzie
9. Michael
10. Mitch
11. Sasha
12. Simone

OUT:

13. Queen
14. Samantha

open group

Big Brother V.I.P. 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!