This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #7 - The Scarlet Letter

Topic » Immunity Challenge #7 - The..

814 days 16 hours ago
Survivor8
https://i.imgur.com/RhhvjxO.gif

In this challenge, each of you will be sent a SECRET LETTER. These have been assigned using random.org. This letter is one of the letters in a 12-letter password (or small depending on how many people show up). The goal of this challenge is simple; use your social abilities to figure out your tribemates' letters. You can lie about your own letter or do whatever it takes to get as many letters as you need to figure out the entire 12-letter password. The first person to post the correctly spelled secret word in their production chat will win immunity! You can guess as many times as you want but only one guess per message.

-After the challenge, I will not be revealing who had what letter, but I will reveal what the password was, so be careful if you choose to lie.
-Only one guess per message. I will NOT respond to incorrect answers, so don't expect me to. I will only respond to whoever gets it correct first.
-If no one gets it, I will post hints in the immunity channel every 15 minutes or so, so check back here.
-It is an English word, and it is possible that letters are repeated in the word (but that is not necessarily the case). The word does not necessarily have to be related to Survivor or the theme/location, but it's possible that it is.

LIVE 8 PM EST tonight
814 days 13 hours ago
joey65409
Yo
814 days 13 hours ago
brosky17
hello.
814 days 13 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
here
814 days 13 hours ago
Survivor8
BRENDEN WINS IMMUNITY

open group

Shady Survivor: Japan

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!