This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Live Results 1

Topic » Live Results 1

5132 days 15 hours ago
whizkid1428
Good evening everyone! My name's Vince and this is The Search For The Next Best Singer.

*music*

Last night, the 11 contestants battled it out against each other, singing one of their singles! The votes are in, and tonight, one of them will be going home. There were some highlights last night, and some that wasn't even bother remembering. But the question is, who did YOUR votes save? and who did YOUR votes send to the bottom 2? Get ready cause here we go with your results!
5132 days 15 hours ago
Ev32
Good luck everyone!
5132 days 15 hours ago
RidersDX
=O
5132 days 15 hours ago
whizkid1428
Will Katherine, Ke$ha, and Taylor please follow me to the center of the stage.

Katherine, last night you sang Terrified. Jenani thought it was a bit slow and boring, but kittykat thought you pulled it off. Did the viewers pulled for you?

Ke$ha, you sang Your Love Is My Drug. All the judges agreed that it wasn't the best you could've done. However, I said that the viewers would vote you through to next week? Was I right?

Taylor, you picked Love Story. The judges all commended you on your pitch. But was it enough?

I can now say that...
5132 days 15 hours ago
Ev32
:O
5132 days 15 hours ago
Jenniferblonde3789
5132 days 15 hours ago
RidersDX
WHIZ TELL US IF THEY'RE SAFE ALREADY -_- =P
5132 days 15 hours ago
pepsi_cola
5132 days 15 hours ago
Ev32
LMAO
5132 days 15 hours ago
whizkid1428
You are all safe! You can return to your seats.

8 is left wondering about their fate. 3 of them is in the bottom 3. What have your votes decided. That's coming up next, but right now, please welcome Lady Antebellum with their hit song, Need You Now!

5132 days 15 hours ago
RidersDX
I like them, but fuck them I want moar results =P
5132 days 15 hours ago
Ev32
lol
5132 days 15 hours ago
pepsi_cola
*bites nails*
5132 days 15 hours ago
whizkid1428
Welcome back everyone. Hmm, lets have Darren, John, and David join me.

Darren, you sang Discolights. I was left kind of confused. I didn't hear your voice coming through, but I was in the minority because the other judges loved it. How did you play out with the votes?

John, you sang a very classic song, Imagine. It was incredible. My favorite of the night. Jenani thought it was inspiring, but kittykat said it was a bit slow. Was it too slow for the viewers?

David, you performed Billie Jean. Britishboiii00 thought it was just good while while kittykat felt you ruined the whole meaning of the original song. Was it just alright with the viewers?

I can say that one of you is in the bottom 3 and the other 2 is safe. The person in the bottom 3 is...
5132 days 15 hours ago
Ev32
5132 days 15 hours ago
whizkid1428
Darren! Congratulations John and David! You guys are safe. You can join Ke$ha, Taylor, and Katherine on the couches.

Lets bring Demi and Beyonce here on the stage with me.

Demi, you sang Remember December. The judges were on the edge with this. They felt that it was a good performance, but you could've gave more. Did the viewers wanted to see more?

Beyonce, you performed Crazy In Love. The judges did not like this with the exception of myself. They felt that the music was overpowering and they couldn't hear your voice. I saw where you were coming from by choosing that song, but did the audience have the same point of view?

If I could choose, none of you would be in the bottom 3, but unfortunately, I can't. The person joining Darren in the bottom 3 is...

open group

::The Search For The Next Best Singer::

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!