This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

"Our View" ?Episode One

Topic » "Our View" ?Episode..

5167 days 4 hours ago
Megan
Well I will not have a very good answer to this because I could not ever win a stars. I guess you just have to either be a flavor or a really good game player though.
5167 days 4 hours ago
TripleXXX
I remember when I lost to a flavour it was the worst feeling ever.
5167 days 4 hours ago
Fiona89
Some people are flavours before they get nommed :/
I think it's circumstances really.
You can't say what it is, it just happens :S
5167 days 4 hours ago
Megan
Ya I was evicted when I was a flavor so I guess I was not a good flavor then.
5167 days 4 hours ago
jhaybiie
What does it take to win stars - there are many ways to win stars... like connecting with the Public.

Like what Haskova and Uskyld did - they're blogging what's happening in the game everyday. It worked for both of them.

And becoming flavor too - they often say this is the worst way to win stars, but its the public who are making flavors - not the people in stars, if they wanna evict the flavor - go evict them, i dont get it why people outside the house are blaming people inside the game, while the people inside the game is just nominating those people and the public are the one who's deciding.

And... the last one is like Arsen and Emmaleigh's strategy - once they join a game - you're sure they'll win, they're not a stars whore - they join like every other 20 stars...
5167 days 4 hours ago
TripleXXX
Its like for example myself my last stars i made it my mission to thank every person who saved me in stars and i kinda showing my desire and personality in my eviction box and i still got booted off
5167 days 4 hours ago
TripleXXX
J i kinda agree.
5167 days 4 hours ago
TripleXXX
Its like if you dont join a with premade you'll fail, um if you go with a premade you'll create a flavour. so my thing is like how to u win stars
5167 days 4 hours ago
TripleXXX
Do you have to sit back and be fake with everybody in the game to win...
5167 days 4 hours ago
jhaybiie
yes you do, you need to play both sides really well too.... i usually stay loyal in my alliance, and i dont play 2 sides -_- thats why im always getting nominated/evicted in the middle of the game
5167 days 4 hours ago
TripleXXX
it sucks. maybe stars needed to be updated.
5167 days 4 hours ago
jhaybiie
lol, stars - lets just dont change that game, Stars is stars - that's the way it is.

Maybe create a new game -_-
but dont change it
5167 days 4 hours ago
TripleXXX
With that all said and done. This show is officially done for today, it was a pleasure to be here to share my opinion with tengaged to also hear my co-hosts opinions. Thanks for our special co-hosts Charming & Kez.

Thanks for tuning it, until we meet again this is "Our View"

open group

Our View

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!