This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Live Show 5: Results

Topic » Live Show 5: Results

5096 days 9 hours ago
DirgeThis
The finals are drawing close and you've been voting for which dancers you want to see appearing in the finale. For two dancers, they've come this far, but have fallen at the final hurdle - it's time for the results!

As such, this week is the final time the judges will be voting for which dancers they wish to leave the competition. With only two judges, however, if either judge votes for the one who recieved the lowest public score, they are automatically eliminated straight away.

As such, I shall now reveal which female, followed by which male, will be appearing in the final.
5096 days 9 hours ago
Kahili
I hope I made it. :)
5096 days 9 hours ago
DirgeThis
In no particular order, I will now reveal one of the two girls who will be facing the bottom two tonight. As such, this is, like said, in no particular order.

ambermansell - you have survived all this way without falling into the bottom two, but with only one week left to go, will you be the only dancer to never fall into the bottom two or not?

bombom29 - you've not done a lot in the competition recently, failing to perform solo performances, but you survived last week in the bottom two, so can you do it again?

heatherbear - you are the only other person to have never been nominated. At least one of you must be nominated however, so will either of you remain unnominated to the finale?

As such, I will now reveal one of the bottom two dancers, leaving one safe dancer and the other dancer in the bottom two. As such, the first dancer facing the bottom two tonight is...
5096 days 9 hours ago
rohvenk1
I hope I made it too :P
5096 days 9 hours ago
DirgeThis

bombom29 - good luck in tonights bottom two. Remember that you managed to survive last week without a solo, so you could potentially have a repeat performance!

This leaves ambermansell and heatherbear. You two are the only two to have made it this far without being nominated, but one of you must face the judges vote tonight.

As such, I will now reveal which of you two will have made it the whole way through the competition without facing the judges vote, leaving the other one to face bombom29. The dancer who is in the final is...
5096 days 9 hours ago
DirgeThis

ambermansell! Congratulations on making it to the final! You have a guaranteed place in the top four dancers, as well as being the only dancer to have made it without facing the judges vote!

heatherbear, meanwhile, will be facing off against bombom29 in the bottom two. Remember, however, that the judges may yet save you, so all is not lost!
5096 days 9 hours ago
rohvenk1
gratz amber :)
5096 days 9 hours ago
Kahili
Congrats AMBER!!! WOO
5096 days 9 hours ago
heatherbear
aww :(
5096 days 9 hours ago
DirgeThis
I will now move on to the three male dancers. Once again, only one of you can be safe, so I will reveal the first dancer in the bottom two in no particular order.

Kahili - since going solo, you have avoided the judges vote, having only faced the judges vote when you were dancing as a couple with jenny1234 who has since been eliminated, but will you drop tonight?

kingsoccer121 - you made it through with heatherbear, but while she did well solo, you straight away faced the judges vote, but you've since proved you can pull through, but will this vote be the same?

rohvenk1 - you pulled through until the quarter finals before falling into the bottom two and despite criticism on your technical performance, you've made it this far. Will you go the whole way though?

As such, in no particular order, I will now reveal the first dancer who will be facing the bottom two tonight, leaving two dancers left - one safe and one not so safe. The first dancer in the bottom two is...
5096 days 9 hours ago
DirgeThis

kingsoccer121. Remember that you are not necessarily out, as the judges may still save you putting you into the finale, so don't worry yet. Good luck!

This leaves Kahili and rohvenk1. Only one of you two can make it through to the finale. Both of you have faced the judges vote before, but who will see the repeat performance?

As such, the final dancer who has a guaranteed place in the final, leaving the other dancer to face the bottom two against kingsoccer121, is...
5096 days 9 hours ago
DirgeThis

Kahili! Congratulations on making it through to the finale! You will join ambermansell in appearing as one of the top four dancers left in the competition!

rohvenk1, meanwhile, will be facing kingsoccer121 in the bottom two tonight. Good luck to both of you and may the best dancer remain in the competition!
5096 days 9 hours ago
Kahili
yay! good luck rohvenk1 and kingsoccer
5096 days 9 hours ago
rohvenk1
congrats kahili :)
5096 days 9 hours ago
DirgeThis
As such, the bottom two are as follows:

- bombom29 vs. heatherbear
AND
- kingsoccer121 vs. rohvenk1

Good luck all and I now leave the final decision down to the judges!
5096 days 9 hours ago
rohvenk1
Dear Judges:
This time, my plea comes not only from my heart, but from the essence of my being. Dance is my life, and I've performed exceptionally everytime. Technically, I am far superior to every dancer here. This is why I believe I should stay.. Goodluck Kingsoccer :)

open group

So You Think You Can Dance (Season 1)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!