This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Live Show 4: Results

Topic » Live Show 4: Results

5122 days 7 hours ago
DirgeThis
The phone lines have opened, you've voted and we've now come to the moment of truth. For two more dancers, this is the last time they'll be in the competition - it's now time for the results!

This week, once again, the dancers all performed solo, giving the public the option on who you wanted to place as your bottom two dancers tonight once again.

Like last week, we'll first come to the four girls, before we then move to the four boys, revealing which two dancers are safe and which two will face the judges decision.
5122 days 6 hours ago
Kahili
Aw, my bus is going to come before you get done.
5122 days 6 hours ago
DirgeThis
The first girl I'm going to come to is heatherbear. This week, you and whizkid1428 performed a contemporary routine and you also performed a solo performance.

You are one of four dancers who have yet to fall in the bottom two so far, showing that you obviously have a good amount of public support behind you.

However, we've seen that even the most popular dancers can fall into the bottom two, as last week we saw Kahili survive and kingsoccer121 face the bottom two, so will you survive again...?
5122 days 6 hours ago
DirgeThis

The public have once again saved you! You are through to the semi-finals and will not be facing the judges vote tonight! Congratulations on making the top six!

As such, I'm going to come to jenny1234. This week, you and rohvenk1 performed a jazz routine and you also performed a solo performance for the judges.

Despite a good start, you've fallen into the bottom two dancers for the past two weeks, only managing to survive the first week, despite a number of good performances, but was tonight enough...?

Next up is ambermansell, who earlier on performed a ballroom dance with Kahili as well as performing a solo performance to hopefully impress the public.

Like heatherbear, you've managed to survive each and every week without once falling into danger, but we've seen even the great fall, so will tonight be different...?

Finally, we've got bombom29, who earlier tonight performed a latin dance with kingsoccer121, but failed to perform a solo performance this week.

For the first two weeks, you just pulled through from falling into the bottom two couples, falling as the bottom three couples, but last week you pulled safe. Will tonight be any different...?

As such, I will now reveal one of the dancers who will be facing the bottom two tonight, leaving two dancers, one will be safe, the other potentially not. As such, the first dancer in the bottom two is...
5122 days 6 hours ago
DirgeThis

bombom29 - don't worry however, because the judges may yet save you from elimination so you are not necessarily out of the running to becoming Tengaged's Favourite Dancer.

As such, this leaves ambermansell and jenny1234 left. One of you is in the bottom two, while the other dancer will be in the semi-final next week. The dancer who is safe this week is...
5122 days 6 hours ago
DirgeThis

ambermansell! Congratulations on making it through to the semi-finals! Which means that jenny1234, you are facing bombom29 tonight for the judges vote.

As such, this leaves our four guys. The first one I'm going to come to is whizkid1428. Earlier on, you and heatherbear performed a contemporary routine, and you also performed solo.

You've pulled through every week as safe, showing that you could be a public favourite to go the whole way, but will you remain as one of the dancers who have survived every week...?
5122 days 6 hours ago
DirgeThis

No. This week will be your first time falling into the bottom two couples, meaning you'll be fighting for your place in next weeks semi-final.

As such, Kahili, earlier on you performed a ballroom dance with ambermansell and performed your solo in order to impress the public and get you to the semi-finals.

You survived the first week, but fell into the bottom two the following week. However, the public got behind you last week to prevent you from facing the same fate, but has your luck ran out...?

kingsoccer121, earlier tonight you performed a latin dance with bombom29 and performed your solo in order to hopefully keep you in the competition.

You survived the first two weeks as one of the top couples, but last week saw you fall into the bottom two. The judges were behind you last week, but will you potentially be running that risk again...?

Finally, rohvenk1, earlier tonight you performed a jazz dance with jenny1234 and performed your solo in order to keep you in the competition and out of danger.

You've survived every week so far without falling into the bottom two, but we've just seen whizkid1428 fall into the bottom two, so will you be sharing the same fate...?

As such, I will now reveal the first male who is through to next weeks semi-final, leaving two dancers, one safe, one not so safe. The first male through to the semi-final is...
5122 days 6 hours ago
DirgeThis

kingsoccer121! Congratulations on making it through to the semi-final and we will be seeing you next week as a potential candidate for Tengaged's Favourite Dancer!

This leaves Kahili and rohvenk1. One of you has faced the bottom before, the other hasn't, but will it be a repeat performance, or a new one? The dancer who is in the bottom two this week is...
5122 days 6 hours ago
DirgeThis

rohvenk1. You will be facing whizkid1428 for the first time in the bottom two. However, this means that Kahili, you are through to the semi-final and could become Tengaged's Favourite Dancer!

As such, the bottom two are:
- bombom29
- jenny1234
AND
- rohvenk1
- whizkid1428

The judges will now decide on who they want to save.

I'll now hand over to the judges - good luck all!
5122 days 6 hours ago
rohvenk1
hey judges.. Like the host said, this is my first bottom appearance.. I've been consistent thru the show and hope that my solos and couple routines have showed you that i deserve a place in the semi-finals :-)
goodluck whizkid :-)
5122 days 5 hours ago
heatherbear
Good luck bombom, jenny, roh, and whiz!
5122 days 4 hours ago
Kahili
Good luck guys. AND YES I'M SAFE!!!!
5122 days 3 hours ago
ambermansell
good luck everyone :)
5121 days 21 hours ago
whizkid1428
Judges, I have also never landed in the bottom 2, and have been consistent every single week, never having a bad performance. Saying that, I hope you save me.

5120 days 20 hours ago
DirgeThis
Just had confirmation that jenny1234 has withdrew from the competition. As such, bombom29 has made it through to next week. Just waiting on the judges to make a decision regarding whizkid1428 and rohvenk1. =)
5120 days 10 hours ago
rohvenk1
as i've been criticized mostly on performance and not on technique, my solo shows technique and PASSION!!

open group

So You Think You Can Dance (Season 1)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!