This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Live Show 3: Results

Topic » Live Show 3: Results

5131 days 19 hours ago
DirgeThis
You've seen them perform together. You've seen them perform in solo. Earlier in, you voted for which dancers you wanted to see here again - it's So You Think You Can Dance!

This week, the dancers all competed as individuals rather than as couples, giving you, the public, more power in who you wanted to face the bottom four this week.

I will start with the girls and will reveal which two girls are in the bottom two tonight, before I move on to the boys. As normal, the results are in no particular order.
5131 days 19 hours ago
kingsoccer121
awsome
5131 days 19 hours ago
Kahili
Yeah! I'm ready to find out!
5131 days 19 hours ago
DirgeThis
The first girl I'm going to come to is jenny1234. Earlier on you performed a Contemporary routine along with kingsoccer121, as well as performing your solo.

In previous weeks, the judges have said that you have pulled off good performances, but that you need to set your standards higher if you want to win the competition.

Last week, the public placed you in the bottom two couples, despite you placing in the top four couples in the first week. You managed to survive this week, but will you face the same situation again...?
5131 days 19 hours ago
kingsoccer121
good luck ladys
5131 days 19 hours ago
DirgeThis

You will be in the bottom two tonight - good luck!

The next girl I'm going to come to is ambermansell. Earlier on you performed a Jazz routine with whizkid1428, as well as performing your solo.

In previous weeks, the judges have commented that you are technically one of the better dancers, but have often commented that they don't like your performances.

However, the public have saved you both times and you've yet to fall into the bottom two, or the bottom three in previous weeks. But is your luck going to run out...?
5131 days 19 hours ago
DirgeThis

No - you are through to the next stage of the competition and you are still in the running to becoming Tengaged's Favourite Dancer! Congratulations!

The next girl I'm going to come to is heatherbear. Earlier on you performed a Rock 'n' Roll routine with rohvenk1, as well as performing your solo.

In previous weeks, the judges have praised your performances, frequently commenting that they are the best performances of the night on both occasions.

The public has also saved you both weeks, keeping you safe from having to face the judges decision, but will they be dropping you into the danger zone tonight...?
5131 days 19 hours ago
DirgeThis

No - you are through to the next stage of the competition and you are still in the running to becoming Tengaged's Favourite Dancer! Congratulations!

As such, this leaves bombom29 who performed a Disco routine with Kahili, and MaryXx who performed a Hip-Hop routine with jiver. One of you will be in the bottom two this week.

bombom29 - the judges frequently comment that your performances could have been better, although the public has voted you through each step of the competition, but will they continue that tonight...?

MaryXx - like heatherbear, the judges frequently comment on how good your performances are, but will a lack of a solo tonight have done more harm than good...?

As such, the girl who will be joining jenny1234 in the bottom two is...
5131 days 19 hours ago
kingsoccer121
good luck
5131 days 19 hours ago
DirgeThis

MaryXx - congratulations to bombom29 and good luck MaryXx! This means that jenny1234 and MaryXx, the judges will soon make their decision on which girl they wish to send home this week.

We now move onto the boys competition. Again, this will be in no particular order, and is once again based upon the votes which you produced.
5131 days 19 hours ago
kingsoccer121
oh great
5131 days 19 hours ago
DirgeThis
The first guy I'm going to come to is whizkid1428. Earlier on, you performed a Jazz routine with ambermansell, which was lead her into the top 8.

The judges frequently comment on how good your performances are, rating them as some of the best performances of the night - although not always the best.

The public has kept you through both weeks, however, and we've yet to see you fall into the bottom two. But will you be joining your old partner MaryXx in the bottom tonight...?
5131 days 19 hours ago
Kahili
PLEASE! PLEASE!
5131 days 19 hours ago
kingsoccer121
drum roll please
5131 days 19 hours ago
DirgeThis

The second guy I'm going to come to is kingsoccer121. Earlier on, you performed a Contemporary routine with jenny1234, as well as your solo performance.

The judges have said that your performances are often either the best, or close to the best, of the night and are often generally well recieved.

The public has also been incredibly supportive of you, keeping you through both times without dropping you into the bottom three, but will you be falling today...?
5131 days 19 hours ago
kingsoccer121
please no

open group

So You Think You Can Dance (Season 1)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!