This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Live Show 3

Topic » Live Show 3

5132 days 14 hours ago
DirgeThis
Welcome to So You Think You Can Dance! I'm your host, DirgeThis, and these are your contestants:

THE BOYS:
jiver, Kahili, kingsoccer121, rohvenk1, whizkid1428

THE GIRLS:
ambermansell, bombom29, heatherbear, jenny1234, MaryXx

Last week, our top twelve dancers dropped to ten, following the withdrawing of both pooh0902 and ceyda from the competition following them falling into the bottom two couples for the second week running and facing the judges vote again.

This week, however, the stakes are higher than ever. The dancers have been partnered in new couples and every dancer will be required to also perform a solo piece in the live show as well as their couples dance. Viewers will now be voting, as well, for the individual rather than couple.

As such, the two males and the two females who score the lowest score will fall into the bottom two, where the judges will decide who performed better in the live show.

THE COUPLES:
jiver AND MaryXx
Kahili AND bombom29
kingsoccer121 AND jenny1234
rohvenk1 AND heatherbear
whizkid1428 AND ambermansell

As such, each couple will, like normal, perform ONE dance as a couple in a specificed dance style. Remember - one dance per couple! Both will also be required to perform a solo as well, however.

jiver / MaryXx: Hip-Hop
Kahili / bombom29: Disco
kingsoccer121 / jenny1234: Contemporary
rohvenk1 / heatherbear: Rock 'n' Roll
whizkid1428 / ambermansell: Jazz

Remember - each couple will perform one dance in the above style. On top of that, each dancer will perform their solo in any style of their choice.

Remember as well that this week, you will be voting for your favourite DANCER, not your favourite couple, so the solo performances are vitally important! Good luck all!
5132 days 14 hours ago
rohvenk1
Here is my solo.. The music and the movements show power, grace and masculinity.. The technique used is impeccable and I hope this proves that I deserve to be here..

5132 days 10 hours ago
jenny1234
This my solo dance video. I choose this video because of its great performance and even the song is really great. I really what it to happen in our world particularly to those places that are experiencing tragedy and even poverty and war too. I hope you will like it too...
5132 days 10 hours ago
Kahili
This is my solo for I believe it displays my versatility and ability to adapt in all styles.  Plus it's clever, inventive, and...well, just WATCH THE VIDEO! LOL

5132 days 10 hours ago
ambermansell
jazz
5132 days 10 hours ago
jiver
here's my solo:) hope judges and viewers like it:)
5132 days 10 hours ago
jiver
Mine & Mary's Hip-Hop
5132 days 10 hours ago
ambermansell
solo
5132 days 8 hours ago
rohvenk1
ROHVENK1 & HEATHERBEAR - ROCK 'N' ROLL

5132 days 8 hours ago
heatherbear
heather's solo:
5132 days 7 hours ago
kingsoccer121
This is my solo

5132 days 6 hours ago
Kahili
I THINK IT'S TIME TO PUMP UP THE PARTY! DISCO BABY!

5132 days 5 hours ago
kingsoccer121
5132 days 3 hours ago
bombom29
5132 days 1 hour ago
DirgeThis
As such, Kahili and bonbon29 - you will need to repost a Disco video which has not been previously used this season please. rohvenk1 and ambermansell recently used this video in the second live show.

I'm also gonna do a brief clean out of my occasional comments so that the topic doesn't get too cluttered. =)
5132 days ago
whizkid1428

open group

So You Think You Can Dance (Season 1)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!