This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode #9: A New Game - The Finals[DAY NINE]

Topic » Episode #9: A New Game - The..

3595 days 13 hours ago
Nick02
After eight days, 40 total contestants, 2 teams, multiple twists, and multiple shocking evictions.. we are down to our final 15. And while many could argue that #TeamRuby was the better team, with 2 Team Comp wins, and more Houseguests, #TeamSapphire has arguably the strongest player in the game with the most HOH wins.

And now, we begin a new game. Teams, are no more. You have survived the main game, and have reached what could be considered.. the finals. This is now an individual game. You are now playing for yourselves.

The next stage of this game will feature competitions taken right from Tengaged, where most of you probably have alot of experience. These new rounds of competitions are called Individual Competitions. For each comp, your score will be added to your score total for the rest of the game. The higher your total score, the less of a chance you will be evicted.

Our first game is titled "Return to DOND". We'll start with the perfect opportunity to get off the ground running, with a high total to start this next round of gameplay. Remember, if you score let's say 2000 points in this game, that will be carried over and kept track of for the rest of the game. So play hard. The players with the lowest scores, will face elimination. There is no room to hide behind your team anymore. You are playing for yourself.

Play the game, and submit your scores to me. DOND has an unlimited amount of time. But future competitions, will test your skills in quick games. The competition is heating up fast.

http://www.tengaged.com/microgames/Deal.swf?v=18

Good luck Houseguests, and welcome to the finals!
3595 days 12 hours ago
Nick02
me2013 has an opening score of.. 1,200,000 points!
3595 days 12 hours ago
TykerV
wow! great job, me
3595 days 12 hours ago
Nick02
TykerV starts the finals with.. 210,721 points!
3595 days 12 hours ago
me2013
Thanks..
3595 days 12 hours ago
TykerV
im really proud with my score that's the highest I ever got on Dond in tengaged
3595 days 12 hours ago
me2013
Congrats - good job
3595 days 11 hours ago
TykerV
thank you
3595 days 8 hours ago
Futbolistotvhd
omg nick will all comps be this because i use my phone and those games are messed up when i try to play them can we do a challenge thats roleplaying or nonactive or something besides this because i wont be able to do these
3595 days 4 hours ago
Nick02
Matthew929 opens with a fantastic score of.. 1,200,000!

Brandon7D scores 102,000!

And Ahmir99 scores.. 1,200,000!

Futbolistotvhd, it was mentioned  before you signed up for this show that screenshot comps were likely. If you can't send a score, you will get zero points.
3595 days 1 hour ago
Matthew929
Whoops i left the group. Can you add me back as a HG?
3594 days 23 hours ago
TykerV
I had those moments before
3594 days 23 hours ago
Futbolistotvhd
i know but ALL were doing are screenshot challenges i thought we would do different challenges too
3594 days 22 hours ago
Nick02
Added you back to the memory wall Matthew.
----------

carlyjordan14's score is.. 1,200,000!

And movielover1996's is.. 90,000.

----------
The competition IS NOW OVER.
3594 days 22 hours ago
Zed55
I just sent mine in damn it
3594 days 22 hours ago
Nick02
Zed, you lucked out. You are safe. You made it just in time.

Zed's score.. is 240,000.

open group

Big Brother: Teams Edition 5

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!