This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode #6: HoH/Teams Comp/Nominations [DAY SIX]

Topic » Episode #6: HoH/Teams..

3598 days 20 hours ago
Nick02
Hello Houseguests. After an insane Day Five, we're now down to 13 Houseguests on each team. And so far the competition has been a whirlwind. Well that doesn't change today. Today we will crown a Head of Household, a Teams Competition will be held, and nominations will be announced. All in one day.

Here's how this will work. We will have a Double Competition. You are not only competing for your team, but for yourself. We will only crown one HoH, since we now have teams. Once again the team with the highest total score, will be safe. No HoH will be crowned on the winning team, since everyone will be safe.

However.. on the losing team, the player with the highest score on their team will win Head of Household. They will be safe from eviction, and will be forced to nominate two players for eviction from their losing team. So HoH is a curse, and a blessing.

This competition is called Cubefield.

Once again you will play an game, this time avoiding cubes that are flying towards you. The longer you stay in the game, the higher the score. Screenshot the game over screen, that has your score at the top left corner of the game, and send it to me.

Again, the team with the lowest score will have an HoH.. and that HoH will be forced to make nominations from their own team.

Game: http://thesimplearcade.com/play/cubefield.html

Good luck Houseguests.
3598 days 19 hours ago
Mickiejames22
Why was I expelled
3598 days 19 hours ago
TykerV
hopefully my score won't disappear again
3598 days 16 hours ago
me2013
Sent my score
3598 days 11 hours ago
movielover1996
I have sent my score too.
3598 days 11 hours ago
Warthhogs
Sent my score
3598 days 11 hours ago
Zed55
Sent my score
3598 days 9 hours ago
Matthew929
I also sent in my score!
3598 days 8 hours ago
wesdays3
It is not working for me
3598 days 7 hours ago
Nick02
7 SCORES SUBMITTED SO FAR

Competition will stay open awhile longer.
3598 days 5 hours ago
Nick02
COMPETITION IS NOW OVER

Any scores sent to me after this won't be counted.

Final team scores are being counted right now, and a winning team will be revealed shortly! Along with the HoH, of the losing team.

3598 days 5 hours ago
Nick02
RESULTS

Houseguests, the SHOCKING results are in.. and..

#TeamSapphire:
466545 - me2013 (Me)
197225 - rawr121 (Anthony)
417545- Matthew929 (Matthew)

TEAM TOTAL: 1,081,315

#TeamRuby:
244240 - TykerV (Tyker)
63550 - wesdays3 (Wesley)
266240 - NardDog96 (Andrew)
130640 - Zed55 (Rich)
271425 - Warthhogs (Jake)
62215 - movielover1996 (James)

TEAM TOTAL: 1,038,310

Despite Ruby having DOUBLE the Houseguests of Sapphire competing... TEAM SAPPHIRE WINS!

Sapphire is SAFE from evictions this week.

Since Ruby lost this competition, they will face nominations and eviction. And the HoH.. with the highest score on Team Ruby is.. Warthhogs (Jake)! Congratulations! You are Head of Household! You must now nomination TWO of your teammates for eviction.

Please post your nomination ceremony here when you are ready.

Good luck Houseguests, and congratulations to Team Sapphire on their victory!
3598 days 4 hours ago
Warthhogs
Yes! I'm HOH
3598 days 4 hours ago
Warthhogs
Everybody who did this challenge and last challenge are safe
3598 days 4 hours ago
Warthhogs
I have decided to nominated Jack and Tommy, random.orged the ones who didn't do any challenges and they were the first two
3598 days 4 hours ago
me2013
Grats sapphire team
Congrats Warthogs

open group

Big Brother: Teams Edition 5

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!