This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode #2: Voting Power - Dual HoH Competition [DAY TWO]

Topic » Episode #2: Voting Power -..

3603 days 2 hours ago
Nick02
Hello everyone, and welcome to the 2nd episode of #BBTE5!

It's DAY TWO inside the Big Brother house, and with the Houseguests meeting and greeting.. all of the pleasantries are about to come to an end. Because now the real competition, begins. With 39 Houseguests remaining after Riker's removal from the season, the power is about to be up for grabs. Two times.

To open this season of BBTE, we are going to have TWO Heads of Household. Each Head of Household will have a very important decision to make, and they will have a big impact on the game. And as a big plus, both HoHs will be SAFE from evictions this week.

So how will this competition work? The person with the highest score, is our first HoH. The person with the second highest score, is our second HoH.

Both winners will have the power to control this game. More on that in the days ahead.

But first.. there's a competition to be had.

Let's play.. "Voting Power".

This game is simple, designed so that everyone can participate. It's not timed, doesn't require any screenshots, there should be no reasons for failure. This is all about your drive and effort.

Below, I will link to a post on my blog for #BBTE5. For this competition. It will act as a voting booth. This competition is simple: get as many people to vote for you to be one of the first HoHs of the season. Spam, ask your friends, do whatever it takes for someone to post "I vote for ???" or "my vote is for ???" it doesn't matter, if they mention your name in a comment on the blog post.. it counts as one vote. Naturally each person who votes can only vote once.

After an amount of time, I will tally the comments (votes).. and we will have two winners. EVERYTHING is on the line! This will be one of the most important competitions of this season! So good luck Houseguests!

http://www.tengaged.com/blog/Nick02/5571361/bbte5-hoh-competition-blog-vote-here

The rest of this thread is for Day Two inside the house. Chat away!
3603 days 1 hour ago
anthonyds__
YAY!!!
3603 days 1 hour ago
Mickiejames22
Yay!!
3603 days 1 hour ago
Tommy123
Yay
3603 days ago
jayhawk123
Hey everyone
3603 days ago
movielover1996
I am so excited to play at this HOH.
3603 days ago
boozes
im so excited
3602 days 22 hours ago
Tommy123
Boozes you should vote for me to be HOH
3602 days 21 hours ago
slushyfox
hi
3602 days 19 hours ago
movielover1996
Hi slushy.
3602 days 18 hours ago
Matthew929
So excited!
3602 days 18 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Good luck everyone!
3602 days 17 hours ago
Tommy123
Can someone tally the votes please
3602 days 16 hours ago
carlyjordan14
NUMBER OF VOTES SO FAR:
Me2013 = 8
rawr121= 3
Warthhogs = 1
mickiejames22 = 3
Ahmir99 = 1
benner_2304 = 6
Justunreal = 1
Psquared = 2
Rosscoe4 = 3
Futbolistotvhd = 2
Boozes = 1
movielover1996 = 1
NardDog96 = 2
jayhawk123 = 1
Tommy123 = 1
carlyjordan14 = 1
3602 days 16 hours ago
Brandon7D
Aww jeeze im on my phone right now :( and I was gone all day
3602 days 14 hours ago
Mickiejames22
Can someone count the votes again

open group

Big Brother: Teams Edition 5

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!