This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode #1: Welcome to the Big Brother House [DAY ONE]

Topic » Episode #1: Welcome to the Big..

3603 days 1 hour ago
Nick02
#BBTE5 - PREMIERE EVENT

Hello everyone, and welcome to Big Brother: Teams Edition... FIVE! As always, I'm your host, producer, and creator of the BB:TE series.. Nick02!

After years without a new season, we decided to bring back one of Tengaged's most popular and creative versions of Big Brother. This season promises to be the most dramatic, competitive, and crazy one yet. This a reboot. New rules, new format, new show.

For example, in the house behind me..

http://www.tengaged.com/group/2109/images/da73965933dd8cd82764748f78358c9b

Are rooms. Multiple rooms. Multiple bedrooms. Enough, for let's say.. hmm.. I don't know.. 40 people? You see, this season of BB:TE.. we will have our largest cast, in the history of this show. We won't have 20 Houseguests. We will have 20 Houseguests on each team! There will be two teams! 40 Houseguests in total!

And this year, no separate bedrooms.. no separate threads for discussion.. everything goes down, in episodes. With some exceptions, like the Diary Room (http://www.tengaged.com/group/2109/forum/topic/12924843 ).

But you might be asking yourselves.. how exactly are the teams chosen? In previous seasons, contestants were asked before casting what team they'd like. Well, new season.. new format. Expect the unexpected. More on that later.

As the first day begins in the Big Brother house, our Houseguests will now enter the house, one by one. They will begin building the relationships with their fellow contestants, relationships they will need to win this game. But how exactly do you do that, in a game of teams.. when no one knows what team each person will actually be on? Could you form an alliance, all to learn that your best friend will soon be an enemy? Who knows. This is a game like no other. And..

It begins now.

One at a time, Houseguests, please enter the Big Brother house. Episode 1, Day One, will be all about meeting your fellow Houseguests and exploring the house. But get ready.

Because in the coming days.. the first Head of Household will be crowned.

Oh, scratch that.. I made a mistake. I mean't.. the first of TWO.. Heads of Household.. will be crowned. We will have 2 HOH's. And this twist, is just the first of many.

More to come.

Drama, romance, fights, action, epic battles, tears, what can we expect this season? let's find out. Enter the house, and let the game.. begin!

And don't forget to share the conversation with #BBTE5!
3603 days 1 hour ago
boozes
Yay
3603 days 1 hour ago
TykerV
oh f*** yeah!!
3603 days 1 hour ago
me2013
hey guys... here I am...
3603 days 1 hour ago
Zed55
Yay! Guys we made it!
3603 days 1 hour ago
jayhawk123
Wow
3603 days 1 hour ago
Nick02
ANNOUNCEMENT FROM BIG BROTHER:

Houseguests, I have to interrupt your moving in for a brief announcement.

One Houseguest, has been removed from the game.

Zwoopgaged (Riker) was recently banned from Tengaged. Because of this, he will not be entering the game.

We are now down to 39 Houseguests on DAY ONE. Please continue your moving in. Thank you.

3603 days 1 hour ago
Warthhogs
Yes!
3603 days 1 hour ago
Zed55
Well we all now have a 1 in 39 chance at winning
3603 days ago
Zed55
*walks through the front door*
Ahhh! This place is awesome!!
3603 days ago
Psquared
yah! im finally here!
3603 days ago
movielover1996
I am so excited to be here.
3603 days ago
TykerV
this is going to be a long season
3603 days ago
jayhawk123
Well hello my name is Zach
3603 days ago
movielover1996
Hello Zach, it is nice to meet you.
3603 days ago
Tommy123
I am so happy to be in the big brother house

open group

Big Brother: Teams Edition 5

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!