This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day 54: Eviction/ HoH

Topic » Day 54: Eviction/ HoH

3818 days 19 hours ago
konohavillage1
(Sorry for calling it early.)
3818 days 19 hours ago
konohavillage1
In just a moment, either Jayden or Tommy will be evicted. Then, we will move on to the next HoH competition.
3818 days 19 hours ago
CocoaBean
I JUST WANNA SAY.....Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, im out
3818 days 19 hours ago
konohavillage1
BY A VOTE....... OF 4 TO 2.....
3818 days 19 hours ago
konohavillage1
JAYDEN, you are safe.

TOMMY, you have been evicted from the Big Brother house. You have a few minutes to say your goodbyes.
3818 days 19 hours ago
CocoaBean
bye huns =]
3818 days 19 hours ago
konohavillage1
Houseguests, the power is back up for grabs. Brandon, you are unable to compete. This challenge I'm stealing directly from itspipez's I Love T game.

All around Tengaged, in the THIRD EVER BLOGS of random users, there are points that you are able to collect by commenting right after my post displaying how many points you've just found.

They may be obvious users, they may not (more than likely), all I can tell you is that ALL of the people that contain points in their third ever blog are NOT SKELETONS.

To claim the points, just comment after my post that I made on either November 23rd or November 24th.

Yep, that's right, all of the points are not available yet.

This is how the schedule will work:

12:00 PM EST 11/23 (10 users, 1-3 points)
6:00 PM EST 11/23 (10 users, 4-6 points)
12:00 AM EST 11/24 (10 users, 7-10 points)

...with this challenge ENDING at 9 PM EST 11/24 (I'll be working until around then I believe.)

So users you look at now may have points in the near future!

The contestant who racks up the most points will be crowned the HoH. Tiebreakers will be decided by whoevers finds their FIRST person, and mails me the blog of the FIRST user you find with points. You only have to mail me the first one you find.

Have any questions, ask!

Good luck everyone!
3818 days 19 hours ago
konohavillage1
12:00 PM EST (10 users)
Color levels

TV Star
Silver
TV Star
Sky Blue
Blood
Dark Green
Brown
Sky Blue
Silver
TV Star
3818 days 19 hours ago
Brandonator
Glad im not playing hoh im gonna assume someone out there understands what the fuck this means
3818 days 19 hours ago
konohavillage1
You literally look in peoples third created blogs for comments from me and then comment that you found the blog first

And for your first find mail me the blog url
3811 days 13 hours ago
konohavillage1
11/30 6:00 PM EST

Yellow
Sky Blue
Gold
Sky Blue
Sky Blue
Red
Silver
Blue
Blood
Gold

open group

Big Brother US: Season Three

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!