This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day 26: Eviction/HoH

Topic » Day 26: Eviction/HoH

3858 days 1 hour ago
konohavillage1
In just a moment, one of Max, Roman, or Titus will be evicted. Afterwards we will move onto the next HoH.

The double vote power WAS used this week. More on that later.
Jenna and Nicole did not send me all of the things required. As a result, they have both gained one penalty vote in the event they are nominated. They have also lost the ability to vote this week.
3858 days 1 hour ago
konohavillage1
Someone in the game has decided to use their second vote (or perhaps their only vote in the event they were a nominee or HoH) on...

MAX.
3858 days 1 hour ago
jojo7784
wow
3858 days 1 hour ago
bowling4fun
:o
3858 days 1 hour ago
konohavillage1
With ONE vote to evict.... Roman, you are safe.
3858 days 1 hour ago
CocoaBean
dram
3858 days 1 hour ago
LunaPark
Jawww drops
3858 days 1 hour ago
bowling4fun
Hi jean
3858 days 1 hour ago
jojo7784
Im scared
3858 days 1 hour ago
konohavillage1
By a vote of SIX to TWO...
3858 days 1 hour ago
konohavillage1
TITUS, you have been evicted from the Big Brother house. You have a few minutes to say your goodbyes.
3858 days 1 hour ago
LunaPark
Omg yay Max *hugs*
3858 days 1 hour ago
jojo7784
Ahhh Titus :/ *gets up and hugs Titus*
3858 days 1 hour ago
konohavillage1
First off, the new poll is here. The results of this poll will give a lot of power out, so go for it.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/JYX36JC

Houseguests, the power is back up for grabs. Patrick, you are unable to compete. Free from the threat of eviction, the Head of Household must place two people on the block. The name of the competition is “TENGAGED’S OPINION.” For the end part of last week, I put a poll up asking Tengaged who they thought of as the better personality, more annoying, and other things like that. You must message me who you think Tengaged answered for each question. Who does Tengaged think of as…

1)        More Annoying?  BRANDON or PATRICK?
2)        More Charitable? JENNA or ROMAN?
3)        Better Personality? NICOLE OR TITUS?
4)        Harder Worker? MAX or TOMMY?
5)        More Intelligent? JIMBO or PATRICK?
6)        More Social? JOJO or ROMAN?
7)        More Carefree? JASPER or JAYDEN?
8)        More Self- Serving? JEAN or STERLING?
TIEBREAKER: How many days ago was my 18th birthday?

If you answer correctly, you gain a point. If you answer incorrectly, you will not be eliminated from the competition, but you will not gain a point. Whoever has the most points will be crowned Head of Household. If there is a tie, we will go to the tiebreaker. Whoever is the closest without going over will win. If everyone goes over there whoever is the closest will win. Good luck houseguests.
3858 days 1 hour ago
bowling4fun
Titus ;(
3858 days ago
Brandonator
RLLY THAT IS THE POLL U CHOSE FOR ME
#Bias

open group

Big Brother US: Season Three

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!