This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day 12: Eviction/ HoH

Topic » Day 12: Eviction/ HoH

3881 days 12 hours ago
JudiCamille
Oh My God, This Is Getting REAL.
3881 days 12 hours ago
konohavillage1
First off, the new poll is here. The results of this poll will give a lot of power out, so go for it.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/X6DNZWC

Houseguests, the power is back up for grabs. Roman, you are unable to compete. Free from the threat of eviction, the Head of Household must place two people on the block. The name of the competition is “MINORITY RULES.” I will ask you all a series of questions, and you will choose one option for each question. The goal: to not agree with the majority of the players who answered for the round. If you’re in with the majority, you’re out of the HoH.

1)        Meat or Veggies?
2)        Lady Gaga or Katy Perry?
3)        Old School or New School?
4)        M&M’s or Skittles?
5)        Forks or Spoons?
6)        Shaken or Stirred?
TIEBREAKER: How many TOTAL songs do I currently have on my iPad?

Message me your answers, good luck houseguests.
3881 days 12 hours ago
konohavillage1
You have until this time Sunday to send me a question.
3881 days 12 hours ago
jojo7784
Will we ever have a live comp?
3881 days 12 hours ago
konohavillage1
Its not fair to have live comps when a lot of people aren't on. As more people leave we will. There will be double evictions soon as well.
3881 days 12 hours ago
jojo7784
ok^
3881 days 10 hours ago
bigbrothermaniac
Just like to say: Sorry I didn't really try, but still sux to go out first. Thanks for all of the goodbye messages. They were all so "nice". *bitch glares at Sterling, Brandon, Max, Titus*

Good luck all season guys!!

open group

Big Brother US: Season Three

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!