This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

X Factor "Own Artists" Live Show #8 Comments + Poll

Topic » X Factor "Own..

4546 days 8 hours ago
Joee323
SwagJag ~ Swagger_Jagger
- 1st Choice: I love this song, i've always been a Girls Aloud fan ;) again your song choices are great i really have the same style as you and it hink you can progress further!

- 2nd Choice: I don't usually like The Wanted, but this is one of the only song from them i like so you're lucky, again good job!

----------------------------
Millie Titmus ~ Millzipede
- 1st Choice: Another 'The Wanted' song, that would be my only problem, not the best song, i don't want to see you in the bottom 2 again!

- 2nd Choice: Love this, very discoooo. and a guilty pleasure, this is better than your first performance by far!
Joe ~ Jharrin7887
- 1st Choice: I love One Direction :X very well done, amazing start for you!

- 2nd Choice: A different band, i like it! the song is so good and i think that they sing it so well together, i think this is your best song tonight very good job!
Dawn Shandling ~ Lassidoggy
- 1st Choice: Wasn't expecting this band to come up! you show your unique side again, i do like this and i think you took a good spin on the theme

- 2nd Choice: I'll admit it wasn't the best song of the evening and i think this song choice let you down, however you've still done a great job!

Poll #8!! ~ http://www.tengaged.com/group/2097/poll/x-factor-own-artists-live-show-8-boy-girl-band-64644
4546 days 7 hours ago
jameSexi
Swagger_Jagger:
1st song: Love this song choice, really enjoyed it great way to start of the semi final.

2nd song: One of the best songs of the year and once again you have delivered a faultless performance. Well done tonight and at such an important time in the competition you have pulled off two spectacular performances,

Millzipede:
1st song: I love this song however Swagjag had already gone with a song from The Wanted and I feel you should of done something different for us.

2nd song: One of the biggest girl bands ever and this is a fun energetic song. However Millie you know i am a massive fan but the standard is now so high and I don't feel your two songs stood out tonight.

Jharrin:
1st song: Love this song choice, and I think the girls of Tengaged will love you tonight Joe with that well done

2nd song: Joe another great song choice ! If I am to be honest out of everyone left I thought you would be the one to go this round however tonight you pulled off two incredible performances and you are now in contention of winning this out...

Lassidoggy:
1st song: Very lively song choice and once again you show how versatile you are.

2nd song: Love this song , you have taken on two really different songs tonight and I really hope people vote for you !!
4546 days 5 hours ago
noraw6842
BOYS ~ Mentor: Noraw6842!
--------------
Joe ~ Jharrin7887
a 8/10
b 9/10
--------------
GIRLS ~ Mentor: Joee323!
--------------
Millie Titmus ~ Millzipede
a 7/10
b 10/10
SwagJag ~ Swagger_Jagger
a 4/10
b 10/10
--------------
OVER 25's ~ Mentor: JameSexi!
--------------
Dawn Shandling ~ Lassidoggy
a 5/10
b 2/10

open group

X Factor Season 1 "Own Artists" !

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!