This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

X Factor "Own Artists" Live Show #7 Comments + Poll

Topic » X Factor "Own..

4548 days ago
Joee323
Sorry the delay, but you have all posted now yaaay!

Here are my comments!!

--------------------
Millie Titmus ~ Millzipede
- YES! i loved your first song choice it was so sassy and just such fun to listen too, well done :* .... now your second choice i also enjoyed it, i thnk this is your best week by far well done!
---------------------
SwagJag ~ Swagger_Jagger
- Both of your performances were really good, i really liked both songs, and i liked how they're both different, a slow song with a faster upbeat one
---------------------
Joe ~ Jharrin7887
- You totally won me over with your RENT performance it's one of my favourite musicals and this song is my favourite from it, this really made you stand out for me,, your other performance was lacking and didn't match up to it, so ima score you... [7/10]
---------------------
Joe Smith ~ Flamingjoe
- More Billy Elliot today, you still haven't stood out to me this competition, your second choice is so well known and very popular however it doesn't wow me, sorry! [4/10]
---------------------
Dawn Shandling ~ Lassidoggy
- Better late than never! but i really loved both of your performances again as always i'm impressed by you well done! [6/10]
---------------------

Poll #7!!! < 3 ~ http://www.tengaged.com/group/2097/poll/x-factor-own-artists-live-show-7-musicals-64534
4547 days 22 hours ago
noraw6842
BOYS ~ Mentor: Noraw6842!
--------------
Joe ~ Jharrin7887- 9.5/10
--------------
GIRLS ~ Mentor: Joee323!
--------------
Millie Titmus ~ Millzipede-10/10
SwagJag ~ Swagger_Jagger4/10
--------------
OVER 25's ~ Mentor: JameSexi!
--------------
Dawn Shandling ~ Lassidoggy 6/10
Joe Smith ~ Flamingjoe 2/10
4547 days 22 hours ago
jameSexi
Millzipede: Millie unfortunately tonight I disliked your first performance however you blew me away with you performance from Billy Elliot , its your first real balled performance and it was amazing ! full marks for that however first song brought you down ! but overall i have just loved you throughout and I hope people vote for you. 7/10

Swagger_Jagger: Two excellent song choices ! I love the song over the rainbow but for your second choice I feel it doesn't work with only one person performing its a duet but that's my only criticism well done ! 7/10

jharrin7887: Joe tonight I just found your two song choices boring. Especially after an excellent opening to the show I just feel you are not up to the standard of the others left in the competition. 4/10

flamingjoe: Joe I love Cosmic Dancer from Billy Elliot it has great energy and the second song you picked yourself and it shows your versatility well done

Lassidoggy: This week you picked your two songs and you couldn't of picked better songs absolouty excellent the two of them well done !!

open group

X Factor Season 1 "Own Artists" !

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!