This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

X Factor "Own Artists" Live Show #6 Comments + Poll

Topic » X Factor "Own..

4550 days 19 hours ago
Joee323
I just want to say, that if you didn't already know Mitsuki has left the competition :( x

Here are my comments <3

--------------------
Dawn Shandling ~ Lassidoggy
- Just the other day me and my friends were singing to this, the Dawn i love is back and you have really improved from last week :) x [7/10]
--------------------
Joe Smith ~ Flamingjoe
- I'll be honest Puff Daddy isn't my favourite artist, i really want you to shine but i guess our music tastes don't match which i can't blame on you, but overall i didn't enjoy this performance that much [5/10]
--------------------
Millie Titumus ~ Millzipede
- I don't have to talk to you about your song choices you just do it and you deliver everytime, at the begining i thought you were washed up in the background but you're really starting to shine through x [My Act]
--------------------
SwagJag ~ Swagger_Jagger
- love my song, one of the few songs i like from Micheal, the only bad thing i can say is that you have used this artist before, try to show a bit more variety, maybe you're playing it safe x [My Act]
--------------------
Sean Baldwin ~ Smi9127
- I'm very surprised i liked this! i think it's your best performance and i really hope you push yourself these next shows because i think you need to! however good performance! [7/10]
--------------------
Joe ~ Jharrin7887
- I think it's such a cute meaningful song, i did really enjoy this my favourite of the night and a really good way to finish us off really good job! [9/10]
--------------------

The Poll <3 ~ http://www.tengaged.com/group/2097/poll/x-factor-own-artists-live-show-6-songs-year-you-were-born-64396

Good Luck!
4550 days 19 hours ago
jameSexi
Lassidoggy: An amazing song and I gave you this song as I feel it relates back to the songs you performed earlier in competition.

flamingjoe: Just an amazing performance that song relates closely to so many people and I know I get moved every time I hear it and I hope people vote for you again.

Millzipede: Millie you know i am a huge fan but that song just didn't work for me tonight. I usually relate so much to your performances but tonight there was something missing. 4/10

Swagger_Jagger: I am a really big Michael Jackson fan , this isn't my favorite song of his but still a very good song choice enjoyed it .. 7/10

Smi9127: For me the Goo Goo Dolls had a one hit wonder with Iris, there other songs just never lived up to it and in 1996 there were so many better songs out there so sorry this week didn't enjoy it. 3/10

jharrin7887: That's my first time hearing that song and unfortunately I really disliked the song. I found it very boring and a really forgettable performance . 4/10
4550 days 11 hours ago
noraw6842
BOYS ~ Mentor: Noraw6842!
--------------
Joe ~ Jharrin7887 9/10
Sean Baldwin ~ Smi9127 9/10
--------------
GIRLS ~ Mentor: Joee323!
--------------
Millie Titmus ~ Millzipede 9/10
SwagJag ~ Swagger_Jagger 10/10
--------------
OVER 25's ~ Mentor: JameSexi!
--------------
Dawn Shandling ~ Lassidoggy- 2/10
Joe Smith ~ Flamingjoe- 8/10

open group

X Factor Season 1 "Own Artists" !

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!