This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

X Factor "Own Artists" Live Show #5 Results!

Topic » X Factor "Own..

4551 days 12 hours ago
Joee323
eeeeeeek it's that time again!! here is out guest performer.. Rihanna! <3

Now i won't keep you waiting any longer..:

1st Act through (No Particular order)
Dawn Shandling!!
Joe!!
Sean Baldwin!!
Joe Smith!!
SwagJag!!
Millie Titmus!!

Which means... Simon Gibbo and Mitsuki Zhang are in the bottom two
4551 days 12 hours ago
Joee323
The poll blew me away! i was not expecting this result at all! it just comes down to the Overs being lucky cause they have a mentor that spams for them... Neither of you deserve to be here but Mitsuki you have come on the top 3 every week so far so i have to save you, unfortinately i have to send home.. SIMON GIBBO :(
4551 days 12 hours ago
Joee323
andJameSexi stop questioning my critique everytime i don't like your act, i thought 77Sparks77 sent a floor filler, i didnt enjoy Dawn and Joe's performance so i scored them lower, noraw even agrees since she scored Sparks 9/10
4551 days 12 hours ago
noraw6842
mitsuki im sending you home you just plain suck most weeks
4551 days 12 hours ago
jameSexi
They have a mentor who wants them to do well and I applied for this to help the contestants. So happy for Joe who topped the poll after last rounds madness and Lassi on getting through :D

So surprised Mitsuki that you are in this situation you took a risk and it didn't work but i know you have so much more to offer the competition.
Simon you just havn't connected with judges or people of Tengaged since joining therefore the act I am sending home is Simon
4551 days 12 hours ago
jameSexi
Well that was her own act so obviously she is going to support them. I'm allowed have my say and I will also protect my acts ! That's why i'm here Joe ??
4551 days 12 hours ago
lassidoggy
Judges, I have only one request

Stop talking about me like I am not here... honestly, its very rude.
4551 days 10 hours ago
77sparks77
I also have a request; Next season, boot Jamie off the show! ;)

I have no regrets, I stayed true to myself and my genre. Made an enemy with a judge, never a good thing. Thanks be to you all. NO SPAM FOREVER!!

Good luck Mits! <3

Thanks Joe and Noraw! (Great Mentors) :D
4551 days 9 hours ago
jameSexi
77sparks77 this had nothing to do with me ? I am puzzled how you think I am the reason you have been voted off :/
4551 days 9 hours ago
77sparks77
You are the one who seems to spam a lot! :S

Anyways though, I just genuinely felt you had a grudge aimed at me ever since the week you thought I should hit bottom two. :/
4550 days 23 hours ago
jameSexi
I did spam for my contestants that's what i'm here to do help them. And I never had or do have a grudge on anyone. I'm here to give my opinion and any criticism I give is constructive. I want the best for this show and as long as I am a judge here I will be honest with myself and give my opinion and I most certainly did not have a grudge on you and I am really puzzled how you are blaming me for you being in the bottom two :/
4550 days 13 hours ago
77sparks77
"jameSexi
Joe323 i am outraged that Joe Smith is in this situation. You said if votes are tied it goes down to judges comments and Joe got way better comments than sparks so I am quite puzzled ? Can you please explain ?"

Maybe my self taught human psychology is wrong but you may have came across this way without meaning to but your mind was working in an odd way. Though opposed, I could have just programmed my mind accidentally so I see your comments more negatively? :S

Anyways, I just found it all very hypocritical when I recieved this;

"77sparks77 : Being Irish and all I just have to love your song choice. One of my favourite bands been to see them twice in concert and you have definitely won me over tonight. Well done :D"

And then I was prompted to have been in the bottom two that week for being worse that a whole lot of the other acts...?  :S

open group

X Factor Season 1 "Own Artists" !

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!