This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

X Factor "Own Artists" Live Show #5 Comments + Poll

Topic » X Factor "Own..

4552 days 14 hours ago
Joee323
Good show guys!!!

~ Judges will now score each song out of 10.. to avoid confusion if there is a tie in the polls, (they can't score their own acts)

------------------
Simon Gibbo ~ 77Sparks77
- I must say i wasn't expecting a 'floor filler' from Coldplay, i think the song is average if i'm honest and i still don't think i've seen your best performance  [5/10]
------------------
Dawn Shandling ~ Lassidoggy
- Can't believe i'm saying this but this was very dissapointing, you're one of my favourites but this really just fell flat and doesn't even compare to your last performance [3/10]
------------------
Millie Titmus ~ Millzipede
- Yes! you really got the theme right, i love the spin on the song and it's such a floor filler, that's my girl!! [My Act! :X]
------------------
Mitsuki Zhang ~ Mitsuki
- Love the different take on this, you're very unique it wasn't the best of the night unfortinately and i've realised you can't keep winning me over with descriptions, however i did enjoy it! [7/10]
------------------
Sean Baldwin ~ Smi9127
- Bottom 2 last time, this is a very popular song and the only fault i can say is that it's mainstream, we've heard it before and i want to hear something new [4/10]
------------------
Joe Smith ~ Flamingjoe
- Welcome back to the competition, you really needed to prove to me that i made the wrong choice before, this is very upbeat however to me it feels almost cheap and trashy, i didn't enjoy it, i want to see your style and maybe not your mentors.. [3/10]
-------------------
Joe ~ Jharrin7887
- Yes! easily my favourite of the night, i have always loved this song, and it's the first time you have really stood out for me really good job! [10/10
-------------------
SwagJag ~ Swagger_Jagger
- Personally i chose this for you because you were offline, but i think it's such a dance song so definataly a floor filler, i really hope this works for you this week! [My Act!]
--------------------

Poll #5! Best of luck <33 ~ http://www.tengaged.com/group/2097/poll/x-factor-own-artists-live-show-5-floor-fillers-64194
4551 days 23 hours ago
jameSexi
77sparks77: Simon you were very lucky to stay last week in my opinion, this week I was expecting you to come out fighting to up your game unfortunately you have delivered a mediocre song. So many better “floorfiller” songs out there and although I love Coldplay this just didn’t work for me. (3/10)

……….

Lassidoggy: Now that’s what I call a “floorfiller”. Throughout that song I just wanted to get up and throw a few moves. When I saw this weeks theme immediately this song came into my head and that’s why I picked it for you. Each week you are getting stronger and stronger and you have to start believing that you can win this.

……….

Millzipede: Millie you know I am a huge fan, every week you deliver an excellent performance. This round I just love the twist you put on that song and once again a faultless performance, Well Done. (7/10)

……….

Mitsuki: Mitsuki Mitsuki what can I say? You decided again this week to go with your own song choice and that’s ok.. Its not a song I would get up and dance to but this is the kind of song that relates to you best and you have a huge fanbase so lets hope they remain to vote for you.

……….

Smi9127: Sean look last week you escaped by the skin of your teeth but this week you have bounced back with an amazing song choice. I love that song and it matched the theme perfectly. Well Done (6/10)

………..

Flamingjoe: Joe thank god you are here. Last week I was devastated to see you go but you are back and you came back with a bang. I love love this song and I gave it to you because I think it sums your week up and also it is a great dance track. People of Tengaged pleaaaaaase vote for Joe … great performance dude.

…………

Jharrin7887: This is a great dance song however I think it is more of a female song, however you definitely got people up dancing with it. (5/10)

……….

Swagger_Jagger: Really good song choice for her Joe , really lively and excellent way to end the show. (6/10)
4551 days 23 hours ago
jameSexi
Joe323 i am going to always stand up for my acts and your marks are totaly ridiculous . How you can give joe and lassidoggy a 3 is beyond me. And you give the Coldplay song choice which is not a floorfiller a 5 ...

Really need people to vote ....
4551 days 20 hours ago
77sparks77
Okay, I understand that Jame seems to be taking a slight anger fit at me since he isn't that fond of me putting his acts in the bottom two last week.

But I'd like to argue my point to you all, nonetheless;

I am staying true to my genre. I am not mainstream, and therefore I am not going to stoop to the lows of people pushing buttons to make digitalised music for drunks to dance to. I am staying true to myself, Don't real artists generally have a specific form of music they stick to? I don't know, but it's my Opinion. :/
4551 days 19 hours ago
jameSexi
Sparks you need to go by the theme this week you needed a dance song and you have to be versatile and you just didn't deliver
4551 days 18 hours ago
Swagger_Jagger
Im Back!!!!!!
4551 days 17 hours ago
noraw6842
BOYS ~ Mentor: Noraw6842!
--------------
Simon Gibbo ~ 77Sparks77 9/10
Joe ~ Jharrin7887 9/10
Sean Baldwin ~ Smi9127 10/10
--------------
GIRLS ~ Mentor: Joee323!
--------------
Millie Titmus ~ Millzipede 3/10
SwagJag ~ Swagger_Jagger 1/10
--------------
OVER 25's ~ Mentor: JameSexi!
--------------
Dawn Shandling ~ Lassidoggy 8/10
Joe Smith ~ Flamingjoe 6/10
Mitsuki Zhang ~ Mitsuki 4/10

open group

X Factor Season 1 "Own Artists" !

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!