This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

X Factor "Own Artists" Live Show #5

Topic » X Factor "Own..

4553 days 12 hours ago
Joee323
You're all doing so well guys! :P

This should be a great week! the theme today is "Floor Fillers" you must choose a song that gets us dancing ;D
4553 days 12 hours ago
Joee323
Liam Woodz ~ Woodzy16 has been banned so Joe Smith (Flamingjoe) will be joining us again!!
4553 days 12 hours ago
flamingjoe
yay!
4553 days 11 hours ago
jameSexi
Yeeeeeeeees :D
4553 days 11 hours ago
jameSexi
My overs are going to be hitting the dance floor BIG TIME this week ... Let the Show BEGIN
4553 days 11 hours ago
77sparks77

Hey, so I kinda realised that I am not connecting and dance was never gonna be my strong point for a more indie artist. But then one of my fave bands hit me slap BAM in the face! :P

Coldplay are beaut and if I do start to connect with the audience, expect to see more. They aren't everyone's cup of tea but they are just so diverse and cover every genre. They are what I would describe my iPod, the most random mix of tunes ever. They just inspire me to let loose and have a soother for every mood. I love them and I'm a little obsessed. ;D

As ever, No Spammin! ;)
4553 days 11 hours ago
lassidoggy

First of All, I heard this song before on the radio and I thought it was fantastic for a club. This song is repetitive, but I know it is the one for me :)
4553 days 10 hours ago
Millzipede
4553 days 9 hours ago
Mitsuki

So, my judge is probably gonna kick my butt for this choice, but I've selected Just Be Friends, In the style of Rockleeist, originally by Vocaloid Luka. This is a huge risk on my part being that I know this song is pretty much unknown, but this competition is about defining yourself as an artist, so this risk is well worth it so I can show off my unique style of music. Alright, so this song is a beautiful song about, well a breakup, but it's cleverally hidden under upbeat Electro-dance sounds. This song is about a breakup in which both people realize that a relationship is failing, but neither of them wants it to end. This song goes through the line of events and feelings in which people feel during this entire process, and how awful it feels to have to 'Just Be Friends'. This is a huge risk, but I'm using it to define myself as an individual and unique artist, so I hope the judges understand.
4553 days 9 hours ago
smi9127

This song always gets me dancing! i remember at a dance they played this and i had a great time singing along. This is a great party song!
4553 days 8 hours ago
flamingjoe
4553 days 2 hours ago
jharrin7887

When I think dance, this is it. Tis song just can't stop you from moving. The beat is amazing and I hope you enjoy!

BTW, sorry for taking along time!
4552 days 10 hours ago
Joee323
Posting for SwagJag as she is offline!

open group

X Factor Season 1 "Own Artists" !

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!