This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

X Factor Season 1 "Own Artists" Live Show #3

Topic » X Factor Season 1 "Own..

4582 days 3 hours ago
Joee323
Hello and welcome to your third live show! *party*

10 of you remain, i want to see good songs from you guys <3

This shows theme is .... 80's Week!!! you must post a song that was released between 1980 - 1989!

Good luck :)
4582 days 3 hours ago
Swagger_Jagger
4582 days 2 hours ago
Mitsuki

Alright, I'm sorta stepping out of my slowish love songs comfort zone this week for something a little different. One of my favorite artists from the 80's is the AMAZING  Whitney Houston! From her beautiful voice to her stylish looks, it's no doubt in my mind that she was an icon in the 80's, 90's and even still today is considered a musical icon. She's inspired some of today's most famous pop stars, and is slowly making her way back into mainstream music.
This song is probably my favorite song by her, it's an upbeat, dance song that's pure fun! From the beat, to her voice, everything about this song is fun, and well makes you wanna dance or at least in my case it does (and honestly who doesn't wanna dance with somebody who loves them?). Aside from this, I feel this is the perfect description of 80's pop; fun, upbeat, with a twist! I hope you'll see what I see in this amazing song choice guys! ~ <3
4582 days 2 hours ago
Millzipede

Madonna <3 Nuff' said. For me, this is one of the greatest songs of the 80s and I hope yuo love it too <3
4582 days 2 hours ago
smi9127

This was one song i always remember listening to while in the car or out somewhere. It has stuck with me ever since so that is why i decided to perform it. This great song from 1981 is a great song choice for any day!
4582 days 1 hour ago
Woodzy16
4582 days 1 hour ago
flamingjoe

I just think this song is really good and it represents 80s music really well!
4582 days 1 hour ago
Fisherisback

aerosmith and run dmc are great artists, they collaborate togetehr my mum is a huge fan of aerosmith therefore i dedictate this number to my mother :')
4582 days ago
lassidoggy

Annie Lennox has one of the best voices ive heard. She can do rock,pop,soul you name it. With this, I will stay this round.
4582 days ago
77sparks77
Aw sugar... -_-
I'm gonna have to do some research! ;)
4581 days 23 hours ago
77sparks77
On my iPod so praying someone hasn't posted this.

Anyway, the only real experience I've had of the 80s is from singstar ^so this is a little bit outta my confirm zone as I was born in 1996! :S But this song has always stood out for me as my happy feelgood song! I apologise it's mainstream and not indie but I am letting you know that my genre can be a little mixed as my songs range. But well this is the one song that always makes me want to dance (despite my fail). It is just ^so feelgood and funny and makes some great times and me
memories!! :D
4581 days 8 hours ago
jharrin7887

(1ST OF ALL, SORRY FOR HOLDING EVERYONE UP)

I love the 80s! This song means a lot to me. In my opinion, Cyndi Lauper is one of the best female artist of the 80s. This song is so inspirational to many people for so many different reasons. This song really touches me and shows me being different isn't a bad thing. You always need to smile and be yourself. Hope you enjoy!

open group

X Factor Season 1 "Own Artists" !

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!