This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[ALL STARS] FINALE: The Eliminated Models Tell All

Topic » [ALL STARS] FINALE: The..

2633 days 9 hours ago
Oswald19
Welcome back eliminated models! So the judges completed the final judging and tomorrow they will be revealing the winner of Ozzy’s Next ALL STAR Top Model!

So now, the tables turn to you the eliminated girls. We have developed some questions that we’d like you to answer. In a season of high fashion and high drama we want you to spill all the truth and hold nothing back. What are your final thoughts? Now is your time to share. We have two sets of questions, we have group questsions that anyone can answer as well as fan specific questions. Feel free to answer as many as you’d like or as few as you’d like!

-GROUP QUESTIONS- (For everyone, you can answer as many or as few as you’d like!)

What is your opinion of the Top Three? Who is the winner in your eyes?
What was the biggest OMG moment of this season?
Any comments for the judges?
What was it like competing as ALL STARS in this arena?
Which girl besides yourself really impressed you? And/or really did not impress you?
2633 days 9 hours ago
Oswald19
FAN SEPCIFIC QUESTIONS- (We’ve gathered these from Tengaged fans)

Millie- You were so close to making it to the final three and you just fell short. How does it feel and do you agree with the final decision?

Lalisa- Hoes does it feel to have taken two girls to the final six?

Anuthida- Talk to us about the drama in the group challenge. Who is was at fault? You, Yaja, or Gabrielle?

Lucia- Girl, you had a lot to say when you left. What are your feelings now?

Kallie- The battle back twist was shocking and it left a lot of bad taste in people’s mouths. What did you think of the twist?
Gabrielle- I seriously thought you would have made it to at least the final five. What got away from you?

Kylie- As a three time competitor, what was your favorite season you competed on?

Megan- Any bitter feelings towards the judges? How was the difficulty raised in an ALL STAR season?

Alexandra- You are hosting your own group game soon, how is that going? Any girls you want to join from this group game?

Jessie- You also left this competition in a blaze of glory. What are your thoughts now?

Giraffez- You left as such a class act. Did you watch the season unfold and what did you think of all of the girls?
2633 days 8 hours ago
Oswald19
-FINAL THREE QUESTIONS- (Only for Kasia, Augustine, and Yaja)

How does it feel to be in the final three?
Why do you think you should win?
If you didn't make it the finals, which eliminated model do you feel deserved to be in your place the most?
2633 days 8 hours ago
Giraffez
What is your opinion of the Top Three? My opinion is very deserving I honestly would be happy if any of them won.
What was the biggest OMG moment of this season? Me going home over a blurry photo I mean I understand I was trying to revolutionize something that wasn't asking for it but at least you could see my entire picture
What was it like competing as ALL STARS in this arena? Very hard like I come from a circuit that love the shit out of me and what I do as a model so to come here and do a 180 was a little shocking to say the least
Which girl really did not impress you? Jessie and Alex I mean Jessie needs glasses obviously to tell blurry from not blurry and Alex just got cocky if you ask me
2633 days 8 hours ago
Giraffez
Yes I did and the oddest thing the circuit I come from when someone is eliminated you write a message on lipstick on a mirror I did that and none of these hoes cleaned it also how cocky and full of themselves some of these girls are like i know queens with smaller egos hell even phi phi O'Hara has a smaller ego and she still blames editing for how she came off like bitch calm your tits your shit still stinks
2633 days 8 hours ago
texty
What was the biggest OMG moment of this season? Me getting eliminated.
Which girl besides yourself really impressed you? And/or really did not impress you? Anuthida really didn't impress me.
2633 days 8 hours ago
turkeylover
You are hosting your own group game soon, how is that going? Any girls you want to join from this group game?

well, I haven't put a lot of effort, The Apps, I keep changing them, I really don't know what Next Top Model I should do....
2633 days 7 hours ago
aliciafox2
What is your opinion of the Top Three? Good top three but without any diversity.
Who is the winner in your eyes? Yaja my girl <3 of course
What was the biggest OMG moment of this season? Lalisa being eliminated with that flawless photo that was awarded as the best post show photo in 2015 in a modeling website haha.
Any comments for the judges? Thank you for everything but your taste usually is too similar so thats a problem in my opinion :S. Also modeling is not just being fierce! stop with tyra banks modeling 101 xDD but I love u guys <3
What was it like competing as ALL STARS in this arena? I had fun <3
Which girl besides yourself really impressed you? Yaja and Agustine
And/or really did not impress you? Gabrielle.

Lalisa- Hoes does it feel to have taken two girls to the final six?  Well thats a huge achievement for me. It was hard and you must add the difficulty of looking just asian/black models.

Anuthida- Talk to us about the drama in the group challenge. Who is was at fault? You, Yaja, or Gabrielle? Yaja and I were right and that bitch tried to fuck us both. She get eliminated before the top so bye bye girl no one reminds you, they will know you just like "the girl who fight against the queen Anuthida and lost"
2633 days 7 hours ago
k4r4k
How does it feel to be in the final three? it feels amazing. i worked really hard regardless of it my photos were liked by everyone all the time. i stayed true to myself and picked photos i loved. for a bit i didnt think i was going to make it to this point :x i feel lucky but also that my hard work paid off

Why do you think you should win? because i learned from critiques and really had a journey in the competition. i think my growth of the final 3 is most notable as i started off pretty decent but was never a front runner. i've only faced the bottom 2 once and had the most challenge wins which showed my heart was in this.

If you didn't make it the finals, which eliminated model do you feel deserved to be in your place the most? tough one, either Millie or Lucia for sure
2633 days 6 hours ago
Maicolx3
How does it feel to be in the final three?

- It's a feeling like no other. I don't think anyone can say that they've ever had doubts through out this competition, so being in the Final 3 is emotional and a true testiment of who I've become through out this competition. A confident strong woman!

Why do you think you should win?

- I should win because I am me and I have always stayed true to myself. I showed you all of what Augustine can do and all of what she's learned. I've won FMOTW 4 times, 4 first call outs, and 2 challenge wins. I hope that my achievements in this competition and my passion will be enough to bring home the win :)

If you didn't make it the finals, which eliminated model do you feel deserved to be in your place the most?

- Oh this is a no brainer! Millie of course! Everything about her is a model and she SHOULD be in the finals, but unfortunately this wasn't her time.
2633 days 4 hours ago
SummerRae101
1.As a three time competitor, what was your favorite season you competed on?

My favorite season to compete on, would have to be this season. I really loved getting together with all of these amazing, strong women, who have all done this before. We got past the cattiness immediately because we all knew it did nothing good for you coming. So this season was definitely my favorite.

2.What is your opinion of the Top Three? Who is the winner in your eyes?

I love them all, and they are all extremely worthy of the title. I honestly cannot choose a winner so whoever wins deserves it to be honest! Goodluck Girls!
2633 days 3 hours ago
Millzipede
What is your opinion of the Top Three? Who is the winner in your eyes?
I think the Top 3 are all very different, but all very strong in their own different ways. To me, the winner is a toss-up between Augustine and Kasia as I feel they have the stronger portfolios and made it to the finals without previously being eliminated - sorry Yaja!

What was the biggest OMG moment of this season?
For me, I think the biggest OMG moment was the group fight between Anuthida, Gabrielle and Yaja. I love group cooperation tasks, and this is exactly why!

What was it like competing as ALL STARS in this arena?
It was really fun! As I've said many times, I haven't played in one of these games in YEARS so it was cool getting to live through the Top Model experience all again, especially with girls with tried and tested experience.

Millie- You were so close to making it to the final three and you just fell short. How does it feel and do you agree with the final decision?
I think missing out on the finale always sucks, no matter what show you are on, and this was no different. I had a feeling I'd be in the bottom two that week, but I definitely did not expect to be sitting next to Augustine. Honestly, I thought Yaja should have been in the bottom two with me, and then maybe I could have been saved, but the judges have their opinions and that's all that matters.
2632 days 9 hours ago
ninjohn
Time for YAJA'S tea, HENNY!

Biggest OMG moment: "Ooo...that returnee competition, that was EXTRA!"

Any comments for the judges: "You guys really were good judges. The diversity made it equal chance for everyone and I LIVE. I wish Allie would have rigged it for me but oop ;) "

All Star Experience: "It was MUCH harder. The caliber was so high but I'm so happy I persevered and pressed on. It was worth it!"

Which girl impressed you: "Literally, since day one, I've always had my eye on Miss Kasia. She knows how to beat a mug and vogue, she has always been so iconic to me."

Final Three!: "It feels AMAZING! After being snatched just short of the top three last time, it feels sooooooo fulfilling to make it to the top. Only two more girls to go, henny~! ;D "

Why I should win: "Girl, everything I said I already said. I've overcome the most obstacles, my aesthetic is strong as steel, I've worked INCREDIBLY hard...yeah, that top four speech is my argument gurl XD "

Who would deserve it: "I think Millie was a SERIOUS contender for the throne as well as for top three. It was so close in that cut, she definitely could've been here with me and the others."

open group

Ozzy and Kasia's Next Top Model: SOON!!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!