This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[ALL STARS] FINALE: 13 Weeks, 3 Girls, 1 Winner

Topic » [ALL STARS] FINALE: 13 Weeks,..

2641 days 14 hours ago
Oswald19
In a season like never before, models from all over Tengaged came together to battle on one stage. 14 all stars from four different series and over 10 different seasons joined the ALL STAR arena and played their hearts out. From unexpected twists, to shocking eliminations, to stunning high fashion three girls have survived it all. In just a few days, ONE of them will be crowned Ozzy’s Next ALL STAR Top Model.

Will it be AUGUSTINE? The girl who came in with guns blazing? Returning from Millie’s Next Top Model, Augustine used her stunning high fashion look and smart determination to snag four best photos, including two in the first two weeks of the competition. However as time drew the allure of Augustine faded from the judges and they weren’t sure who she was on the inside. Can Augustine prove to everyone that she’s a true Top Model inside and out before it’s too late?

Or will it be KASIA? The girl who just began her top model journey? Kasia has proved her strength and determination throughout this competition, winning the most challenges and Fiercest Model of the Week Polls out of any model. Her dedication to the craft and her determination to overcome have been her key tools to land her in the finals. Can Kasia prove to the judges that she has the fiercest look of all or will her impressive journey just be another story for the books?

Or will it be YAJA? The girl who cameback for her second chance? Throughout this competition, Yaja had wowed her fans with her dynamite personality and strong determination to stop at nothing. She even won the battle back competition and earn the right to return and some of her competitors doubted her ability to represent the top model brand. Despite her strong assets, Yaja has managed to land one only number one photo. Can Yaja take the perfect shot when it matters most?

One of these three girls will soon win it all in a fierce battle to the top. Find out which girl will be crowned Ozzy’s Next ALL STAR Top Model in just a few days! WHO WILL IT BE?
2641 days 12 hours ago
Oswald19
Congrats Augustine, Kasia, and Yaja! For the first time in the history of Ozzy’s Next ALL STAR Top Model, three of you have made it the historic finale photo shoot and together you will compete in this final task.

-WINNER PHOTO SELECTION-
For your FINAL SHOOT, you must submit a HIGH FASHION photo of your WINNER’S PHOTO. You may select whatever photo you’d like, it can be a photo from your time in this competition or it doesn’t have to be. This will be the photo that will be used to forever immortalize your legacy so make sure it is a standout and it’s your favorite.

-REDEMPTION SHOOT-
Each of you struggled at least one week in this competition so we want to see you make a comeback and prove to us how you’ve grown in this competition with a second chance to impress us on a theme that the judges have selected for you.

AUGUSTINE, Week 5 (White Dress): Girl, your photo was all over the place and almost costed you everything. Submit a HIGH FASHION photo of a model WORKING A WHITE DRESS.

KASIA, Week 8 (Jewelry), Your photo this week lack pizzazz and energy and you landed in the bottom three. Submit a HIGH FASHION photo that features some FIRECE JEWLERY.

YAJA, Week 7 (Extreme Heat), This week you got the boot and it’s time to so us that you can work this theme. Submit a HIGH FASHION photo in which you are MODELING in EXTREME HEAT.

-FINAL RUNWAY-
You will also be tasked with submitting a HIGH FASHION photo from you working it on A RUNWAY. This season’s final designer is Octavian Oscar, a famous Peru fashion designer. Oscar is known for his BOLD and EXCITING colors yet fierce silhouettes. Think about making your look bold colors stand out but don’t get over swept in all the fantasticness. Your job is to submit a runway photo that you would showcase your skills on this runway! Please do not submit a Project Runway photo for this runway, they are not permitted.

Good luck ladies! Make these photos be a standout as you can, this is your last chance! Because this is going to be a busy challenge, we have decided to give you some extra time on this one. Here are the remaining events of the season.

Final Photo Shoot Posted: NOW
Final Photos Due: Tuesday, February 7th by 2pm PST
Final Judging Panel Posted: Wednesday, February 8th at 11am PST
SEASON FINALE: Thursday, February 9th at 330pm PST
2641 days ago
k4r4k
Got it! Thanks ozzy
2639 days 19 hours ago
ninjohn
Explanations for the pics coming when I get out of school :)

Winner: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/9a/62/02/9a620288db912f7359896ca6f6cea1ec.jpg
2639 days 17 hours ago
k4r4k
I'd like to start out by thanking the judges for this most enjoyable journey. I know there were ups and downs, but the downs were what taught me the most about myself and my modeling. Also thank you to all the girls that were a part of the season because you pushed me to work harder. There was some fabulous competition. Without everyone's involvement, I wouldn't have made it to this point. Hopefully I've shown you that I am a boss, a brand, an ALL STAR!

Winner photo:
https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-LjeEDF3sNwU/T8VGJ5mV0GI/AAAAAAAAAWc/ltbIpW1SmAE/s1600/Carolyn-Murphy_Vogue10.jpg
chosen because I feel it touches on a few of the themes we've had in the past and I love the way my body looks. It is definitely Kasia's bold and sultry brand :)

Redemption jewelry shoot:
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/80/90/3b/80903b9ec40cb88e7707953c767b2280.jpg
chosen because I felt it was just stunning. I wanted to give the judges straight on to camera realness! I didn't want to advert my eyes or give you profile like many of the photos this season. This photo really spoke to me and said "gurllll, you better buy this jewelry if you wanna look like me hunny!"

Runway for Octavian Oscar:
http://uzuri.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/A2X0435.jpg
This is a Peru designer and I wanted to stay true to those roots. You can be bold and exciting without being over the top or "lost in the fantasicness". The colors pop and the face is giving so much fierceness. The length of the dress really allows me to show off my legs and the chunky necklace and safety goggles give it that extra high fashion "weirdness."

Thank you for letting me be a part of this and good luck to the other two models < 3
2639 days 17 hours ago
Maicolx3
I can't believe this is the end of this long beautiful journey. I've learned so much in my time here and no matter what the outcome, I will leave this competition feeling proud, accomplished and fulfilled. I have made it to a point where hundreds of tengagers would like to be in, and I was blessed enough to make it to this point. Also, this amazing journey has given me many friendships that I will cherish forever. Last, but not certainly not least, YOU judges. If it weren't for you judges guiding me, critiquing me, and pushing me to be that great model that I know I can be, I wouldn't be in this spot, and I want to thank you for that. You all hold a special place in my heart. Good luck Kasia and Yaja!

Winner's Photo: https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-FMzY8bjW1HM/UNEhgxj11FI/AAAAAAAAOTg/-vLJX7b9tHA/s0/THE-CHOP-US-VOGUE-JANUARY-2013-EDITORIAL-KARLIE-KLOSS-GLAMOUR-BOYS-INC-01.jpg

- I wanted to show you a sort of a revamp of my first photo shoot. MY ALL STAR BRAND "The Dark Horse." I want this to be my last photo that I present to you judges. I want this to be the photo that everyone will look at and know it's me. Augustine "The Dark Horse."

Redemption Photo: http://imagenes.4ever.eu/data/download/personas/lily-donaldson,-chica-en-el-campo,-vestido-blanco-206491.jpg

- This photo to me is beautiful, angelic, serene, calming. This photo gives me all of these and that is what I think of when I think of a white dress.

Runway Photo: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/27/1c/78/271c7824b3dbbc955603112a8e671696.jpg

- What is one of the bold colors in the peruvian flag, that's right, RED! I wanted to show you peru in it's boldest color and I think I showed you that well.
2639 days 15 hours ago
Maicolx3
btw I am half Peruvian :)
2639 days 14 hours ago
ninjohn
Yaja's descriptions~

Winner's Photo: "As my last real legacy to this series, I want the photo to reflect everything that Yaja is. Colorful. Vibrant. Striking. Powerful. Androgynous. Versatile. Conceptual. A touch of pageant, a whole lot of edge. If this is the last LAST picture that everyone sees of Yaja? Girl. This is me wrapped in a bow. FIERCE~!"

Redemption Photo: "Well. For my FOURTH TIME working with a heat theme, I'm giving laid back and relaxed in the face of endless sand. With the wind blowing in my dress, I'm feeling like a sensual blue viper that's out to snatch you up if you don't watch your footing. I'm giving everything I need to in this pic; and MORE~!"

Runway: "Giiiirrrrlll. Bold? Exciting? Colorful? An outrageous silhouette? Octavian Oscar, honey. I got you. I'm giving large and in charge, glittery and gorgeous, EVERYTHING a runway model needs to steal the show. My legs are from the top of the world to the floor, my silhouette is outrageously jaw-dropping, I'm high fashion couture and you better BELIEVE all eyes are on me tonight, henny! This assignment is MY aesthetic; don't think I'm letting up on it easy~!"

open group

Ozzy and Kasia's Next Top Model: SOON!!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!