This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[ALL STARS] Week #12.5: The Results

Topic » [ALL STARS] Week #12.5: The..

2641 days 21 hours ago
Oswald19
Four incredible models stand before me. But I only have 3 photos in my hands and these 3 photos represent the three of you that will still be in the running towards becoming Ozzy's Next ALL STAR Top Model.
2641 days 21 hours ago
Oswald19
Before I continue I want to let you all in on a little secret...
2641 days 21 hours ago
Oswald19
For the first time in Ozzy's Next Top Model HISTORY...
2641 days 21 hours ago
Oswald19
THREE MODELS will make it to the final challenge! That's right, your next challenge will be your LAST. Through the challenge we will determine, the winner, the runner-up, and 3rd place all in one exciting season finale! We figured as ALL STARS, there was too much fierceness to go around and we feel that it would be time consuming to have yet another challenge. This may be your last week but we want to see you bring EVERYTHING you've got. So good luck!
2641 days 21 hours ago
k4r4k
So nervous !! Gl girls
2641 days 21 hours ago
Oswald19
Now for elimination. This was BY FAR the hardest panel in the HISTORY of this entire series. ALL FOUR of you are outstanding competitors and you all truly have a reason to advance and win it all. Just know this was not an easy decision so thank you so much for all your time and energy.
2641 days 21 hours ago
Oswald19
But a decision was reached. One All Star will be going home and trust me, I still don't know if it's the right decision. However, we are confident and proud of the final three we have selected so here WE GO.
2641 days 21 hours ago
Oswald19
The first girl who will be a finalist is...
2641 days 21 hours ago
Oswald19
YAJA!!! Your High Fashion photo embodied you and your story pretty much perfectly. You are an original and a star. You are a FINALIST. Congratulations!
2641 days 21 hours ago
Oswald19
The next girl who is a finalist will be...
2641 days 21 hours ago
Oswald19
KASIA!!! You excelled well in all departments this week specifically your commercial shoot. You have a brand of stunning excellence and we are proud to have watched you grow. You are a FINALIST.
2641 days 21 hours ago
Oswald19
Now only Augustine and Millie. Only one of you can be the final finalist...
2641 days 21 hours ago
k4r4k
Thank you so much! *dabs tears off face* this is amazing
2641 days 21 hours ago
Millzipede
Congratulations Kasia!
2641 days 21 hours ago
k4r4k
*squeezes Millie's hand*
2641 days 21 hours ago
k4r4k
Gl Millie and Augustine. Love you both :(

open group

Ozzy and Kasia's Next Top Model: SOON!!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!