This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[ALL STARS] Week #12: The Results

Topic » [ALL STARS] Week #12: The..

2644 days 19 hours ago
Oswald19
The final five girls stand before me. But I only have 4 photos in my hands and these 4 photos represent the four of you that will still be in the running towards becoming Ozzy's Next ALL STAR Top Model.
2644 days 19 hours ago
Oswald19
I have to be honest. This week the judges were SPLIT. However, as per usual, we fuse our callout orders together and an average is determined.

AND on top of it, EVERYONE of you had a great photo. No one did poorly so we had to get nick pickier than ever before.
2644 days 19 hours ago
Oswald19
This is all stars baby. The show much go on.
2644 days 19 hours ago
Oswald19
The first name I am going to call is what the judges voted as best overall performance of the week. This photo will also be displayed in the group as digital art.

The first photo is going to...
2644 days 19 hours ago
k4r4k
Good job everyone. The top 5 has worked really hard and should be proud
2644 days 19 hours ago
Oswald19
KASIA!!! Two of us really loved this photo and one of us not so much. In the end, you took the fashion risk and the challenge was creative and innovative. You are off the the final four.
2644 days 19 hours ago
Oswald19
Runner-up for best photo...
2644 days 19 hours ago
Oswald19
YAJA!!! This photo may be similar in nature to the original but that dosen't degrade it's fierceness overall. This is who we want to see. You're in the final four.
2644 days 19 hours ago
Oswald19
The 3rd photo...
2644 days 19 hours ago
Oswald19
AUGUSTINE!!! I personally did not love this photo but we recognize the variety in your poses and looks. Good job this week. You are headed to the final four.
2644 days 19 hours ago
Oswald19
Will Millie and Lalisa please step forward…
2644 days 19 hours ago
Oswald19
I only have one photo in my hand and it belongs to the young lady who will still be in the running towards becoming Ozzy’s Next ALL STAR Top Model. One of you will be taking a long fight home and saying goodbye to Peru right now.

You both stand before me for similar reasons. You both attempted to make a certain theme work and it quite didn’t.

Millie, this week you tried to capture the elegance of taking a photo at night. However, your photo was clearly taken towards sunset. Then you tried to make extreme heat happen but you were standing in water. It was these inconsistencies that made the judges raise one eyebrow. While your photo was strikingly beautiful, it was fundamentally flawed and at this stage of the competition, there is no room for simple mistakes like that one.

Lalisa, your photo this week also shared similar flaws. In the category of extreme heat, your model was lying in a pool of water which is kind of the opposite of heat. Your superhero theme made some more sense but the photo wasn’t that glamorous. In a week where every single person excelled, these errors in your photo have made it difficult to judge. We can’t score a photo for beautiful modeling but absent of the challenge/theme.
2644 days 19 hours ago
Oswald19
This is getting harder and harder. I don't want to see anyone of you go home. But there can only be one.

The final photo goes to...
2644 days 19 hours ago
Oswald19
MILLIE!!! Your side profile was stunning and there is no denying how hard you have worked. You are an ALL STAR and we need you to focus on making a stellar finish and making sure every base is covered. There is no more room for mistakes. Congrats, you are still in the running towards becoming Ozzy's Next ALL STAR Top Model.
2644 days 19 hours ago
Oswald19
Ugh! Lalisa! Say it ain't so. Thank you so much for being here. You crushed in this season with one sickening photo after another. This week just got the better of you and you should be nothing but proud of the work you have done. Everyone here is good there is not denying that and you will forever be our ALL STAR. Thank you so much. We will miss you.

*BIG hugs goodbye*
2644 days 19 hours ago
k4r4k
Thank you thank you! I really am grateful for this and hope to show kira (and everyone) something truly amazing for next photo :)

open group

Ozzy and Kasia's Next Top Model: SOON!!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!