This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[ALL STARS] Week #9: The Results

Topic » [ALL STARS] Week #9: The..

2651 days 13 hours ago
Oswald19
KASIA!!! This was not your best and we have seen you do so much better. We want to see the girl we saw earlier in this competition. She is an ALL STAR and so are you. Step it up Kasia. Congrats, you are still in the running towards becoming Ozzy’s Next ALL STAR Top Model.
2651 days 13 hours ago
Oswald19
Lucia! I have LOVED having you here. You have made a complete 180 and transformed into a REAL SUPERMODEL. Your photo this week just got the best of you. You are the comeback kid and I am so proud to call you AN ALL STAR. Please join us again because I feel like you are on the verge of something incredible. We will miss you dear. Thank you for this great season. *hugs goodbye*
2651 days 13 hours ago
melindaMrskk
I'm so fucking robbed.

How other photos beat mine I don't even know... One photo didn't even match the theme but ok.
2651 days 13 hours ago
melindaMrskk
Just before I leave.

This game is rigged for Millie to win.

Already been in the top 3 in other seasons 4 times in a row?

Has had a season hosted by herself and Ozzy...

Always gets good critiques when her photo SUCKED.

She got praised for using a photo which another model already used?

And she'll either probably get ranked in the bottom 3 next week to show it isn't rigged or she'll just get another top photo.

AND MOST OF THE OTHER MODELS AGREE.
2651 days 13 hours ago
k4r4k
Thanks for keeping me! I will say that I thought we'd have more blind judging :x
2651 days 13 hours ago
k4r4k
I'll miss you Lucia <\3 you were my girl
2651 days 10 hours ago
Letshaveakiki
I will say- I thought all the photos this week were pretty lackluster and definitely not ALL STAR status. You all need to step up your game ladies!
2651 days 2 hours ago
aliciafox2
^

Yeap I said that but to be honest there are themes that are quite difficult to me to find a black girl or an asian girl but yeap this time around my photos were meh and I was totally off

open group

Ozzy and Kasia's Next Top Model: SOON!!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!