This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[ALL STARS] Week #8: An All Star In The Rough

Topic » [ALL STARS] Week #8: An All..

2654 days 13 hours ago
Oswald19
THE DEADLINE HAS PASSED!!! Let's see what the judges thought.
2654 days 13 hours ago
Oswald19
Thank you ladies for your photos and challenge responses this week. Let’s see which All Star shined the brightest at the photo shoot.

MILLIE: I think this photo is just FABULOUS. I love the simplicity in this shot and it is truly dynamic with its vintage yet modern look. Your skin look amazing, your hair is awesome, and you are selling the jewelry. I also love the styling in general. If any of the other judges call this boring, I will FIGHT THEM. This is fanatic photo, and I just think this is a total slam dunk for you. I have nothing more to say, I am just in love with everything I am seeing.

LALISA: Yikes, I really don’t like this photo that much. My favorite part is the fierce eye shadow the make-up artist did for you. Everything else…not so much. I think there is some kind of story here but I am just not connecting with it. I think you look a little sleepy and you aren’t really giving the jewelry any kind of power. I would have loved to see your eyes open or something just a little more power and more energy. I don’t think it’s a bad photo but just not my taste.

ANUTHIDA: I have to be honest, I think this is one of your best photos to date. This photo is so stunningly editorial and you look powerful and strong. I think the pose looks really strong and the styling is working very well in your favor. I think your eyes are looking a tiny bit too high for me but in general, this photo really speaks to me. This is fashion forward, I think you did a good job selling the earrings and overall, I am interested to see more.

KALLIE: Honestly, I am not feeling this photo. I love the idea of the crystalized fingernails and the other critical all over the hands as well but this photo is just confusing to me. I think too much is happening and my eyes are jumping all over the place. I also think your eyes are a little too squinty and instead of looking fierce you are looking kind of sleepy. I do really like the earrings though, I could see them looking great with many different outfits.’

KASIA: I 100% agree, your skin look so luminous and I love it. I also love the bracelets! These are huge statement pieces and you are not letting them take over your overall look. I am equally drawn to them as I am to you. I think your hair looks totally boss as well and I love your face. You look like you are selling us some mystery and I want to know what else you’re hiding, it’s great. This photo is dynamic and I like it the more and more I look at it.

LUCIA: I REALLY like this photo! I am specifically drawn to your lips and your teeth. I can’t get over hoe beautiful they look for some reason. I also like the use of the ring, I find it very subtle and very beautiful all at the same time. I think a smize might have done you right in this photo but this also really works for me in this shot. You look innocent and really beautiful in one shot. I can’t say much more except I really like this and I hope we see more of this girl from you.

AUGUSTINE: I love the triple rings!!! This clearly demonstrates that you know how to work multiple different accessories and make each of them really sparkle. This photo is making me think back to your unique hair color photo and it's really exciting. I think you look totally boss in this photo and you clearly have a good grasp on your overall brand and your overall concept. I feel like I knew this photo was yours before I even saw it. Haha Good work, I think it's a strong shot.
2654 days 13 hours ago
__A__
Millie: I love this photo. You look gorgeous here. That look in your eyes is so captivating, the light is hitting you perfectly, and I love your expression. I wish you had either more jewelry or jewelry that stood out a little more. I think I’m too distracted by your face to notice the earring until later. But you look stunning here, you are showing off the jewelry, I could stare at this photo for hours. Great work, you are one to watch in this competition.

Lalisa: This photo is breathtaking. I see a story, your brand, and I see the ring. I do think the ring is the thing that looks the worst in this photo because you look so amazing. I would hang this on my wall.

Anuthida: I love that you take critique and are willing to be versatile. I think you are doing a great job showing off the jewelry and you make it look good! With that being said, I do think you are getting a bit lost under the jacket you are wearing. I wish you were styled differently and I don’t think this is your strongest shot, but I must commend your improvement. Multiple girls say you don’t deserve to be here, but I disagree and I need you to prove them wrong if you move forward.

Kallie: This photo is an absolute miss for me. You look dead in the face, all the hands are really awkward, and it looks like you’ve been killed by bedazzled zombies. I know you are capable of taking better pictures.

Kasia: I think you look amazing here. I love the intensity in your face. You are strong and your eyes are piercing. I do think you lost your neck here, and I don’t know if this photo really inspires me to buy the jewelry. I do love you in this photo, and it’s a big step up in your modeling compared to last week for me.

Lucia: Who says you can’t be a “pretty girl” and a stunning model. You are doing just that here. Your eyes are stunning, I love the slight pout in your lips, you are showing the ring. I am really impressed with this photo.

Augustine: I’m not loving this photo. I think out of all the girls you may be one of the best in really showcasing the jewelry, but I think you missed your angles a little bit. The finger on your lips looks really awkward because you can’t really see the base. Had you turned your hand a little more it would have been much better.  But I love the expression on your face and I love the simplicity of your look/makeup in contrast to flashy rings.
2654 days 12 hours ago
Oswald19
I also just closed the FMOTW POLL AND THE WINNER IS...

Augustine!!! Way to go for the second week in a row you have been voted FIERCEST MODEL OF THE WEEK!!!
2654 days 4 hours ago
MISSimogen
RIGGAMORRIS
2654 days 3 hours ago
aliciafox2
Lalisa: Thank you Allie and sorry Ozzy, I tried to do a typical asian editorial but I guess I risked too much :x
2653 days 21 hours ago
Letshaveakiki
Millie: I actually think this photo is simply breathtaking. I think its simple but that lets you shine. Your eyes are piercing and the tiny inhale keeps your face engaged. The earing is interesting put just pulls me toward your face; its clearly an accessory to you. I think this photo is interesting because it doesn’t quite scream high fashion but its not really commercial, I could see it going either way which is nice. This is probably the best photo you’ve giving yet! Good work this week. 

Lalisa: Hmm Im not hating it but Im not loving it. I definitely think it nails the high fashion aspect. But I think overall you just look a touch awkward. The eyes closed paired with what youre doing with the ring. It kind of looks like youre trying to eat it. Again its nor a horrible picture but its definitely not my favorite picture you’ve submitted.

Anuthida: GIRL. SLAY. I am IN LOVE with this photo. Its high fashion, your face is fierce! The pose works with the outfit. And to top it all the jewelry is definitely a statement but you are the star of this photo. I know the other judges might not be loving you but you have slayed me the past two weeks, keep it up.

Kallie: Hmmm, not my favorite picture from you. I do think the extra hands are awkward and take away from you as a model. I also am not a fan of the stick on jewels I think they look cheep and are distracting. I think just sticking with the one on the lips to pair with the earrings would have been stronger. This picture is high fashion so good work with that this week! And that all being said I like the angles youre working and I think if you opened your eyes more it would have been a stronger choice and actually a great picture.

Kasia: Hmm not a bad photo at all! But not my favorite from you. Your face is great and your eyes are PIERCING which I love. And I enjoy the bold choice of it just being you and the jewelry. That being said I think the rest of the photo is just kind of boring. Its like I look at your face then the jewelry, then I turn the page. Its not a bad photo, its just not enough to sustain my interest.

Lucia: Hmm. This is a good photo, but not my fav of the bunch this week. I do think its missing that high fashion edge. BUT you certainly are the star of the picture; however Im not sure how I feel about that. Most weeks I would LOVE that but here I feel like I look at you and don’t see the jewelry. That being said I think you look GREAT! Your eyes draw me in! But watch that mouth, it needs more energy to support your face. Overall, not a bad picture at all, but not blowing me out of my seat.

Augustine:  Ohhh I actually like this picture! I love the hair and make up and as a picture overall I think youre working the jewelry but youre the star and its all working for you. This is another photo that I could see going commercial but I don’t think its overtly commercial. I do wish your face had more energy though. Like if you eyes were a little more open and you had an inhale or a clenched jaw (something to engage those face muscles!). But I would say this is not a bad picture from you.
2653 days 21 hours ago
k4r4k
Was hoping for a home run. Maybe next week if I'm here. Thanks judges!
2653 days 18 hours ago
melindaMrskk
Good luck to all the girls this was definitely a hard week!

open group

Ozzy and Kasia's Next Top Model: SOON!!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!