This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S8] Week #5: The Results

Topic » [S8] Week #5: The Results

2737 days 21 hours ago
Oswald19
The top ten stand before me and after this impressive batch of photos, the judges are unsure of what is coming next. This panel was tough and it's that stage of the competition where the judges have to get nitpicky. This is the type of work we want to see from all of you from now on.
2737 days 21 hours ago
Oswald19
But before we proceed with elimination, Kira and I have made a tough decision.
2737 days 21 hours ago
Oswald19
Cinnamon, will you please step forward?
2737 days 21 hours ago
Oswald19
Week after week, we have been seeing girl stepping up their games and giving fierceness all around, including yourself. So when a girl doesn't submit a photo, it is hard to judge them based on their past performances alone.

We have been blessed to have perfect attendance for the first four weeks which is a rarity on top model. This perfect attendance tells me there are girls who really want to be here.

Had you contacted me before and let me know you would be unable to make the deadline or perhaps messaged us asking for an extension, the circumstances would have been different.
2737 days 21 hours ago
Oswald19
With no communication and no photo, you have left us no choice.
2737 days 21 hours ago
Oswald19
Cinnamon, you have been eliminated from the competition. Please head back to the house and pack up your stuff.
2737 days 21 hours ago
Oswald19
*Ozzy hugs Cinnamon goodbye and everyone looks shocked all around*
2737 days 21 hours ago
Oswald19
Now on with elimination...
2737 days 21 hours ago
Oswald19
*dramatic music*
*the girls gasp and look around*
2737 days 21 hours ago
Oswald19
Did you all really think you'd make out of elimination? This is the fashion industry darling. We've seen it all.
2737 days 21 hours ago
Oswald19
9 fierce girls all stand before me but I only have 7 photos in my hand. And these 7 photos represent the 7 of you that are safe and will not be facing potential elimination.
2737 days 21 hours ago
Oswald19
The first two names I am going to call are the two models the judges thought did the best this week. Together, they will face off to receive best photo of the week and earn the power to eliminate one of the bottom two girls.
2737 days 21 hours ago
Oswald19
The top two girls are...
2737 days 21 hours ago
Oswald19
ALLIE AND ALLISON!!! Both of you once again raised the bar and impressed the judges with your photos. Congrats you both will be Posing Your Ass Off this week.
2737 days 21 hours ago
Oswald19
Third photo of the week...
2737 days 21 hours ago
Oswald19
YAJA!!! Your best photo to date! great work!

open group

Ozzy and Kasia's Next Top Model: SOON!!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!