This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S8} Week #1: The Results

Topic » [S8} Week #1: The Results

2759 days 9 hours ago
Oswald19
The 10th photo….
2759 days 9 hours ago
Oswald19
CINNAMON!!! I thought this photo was fine. But I want to see more from you.
2759 days 9 hours ago
melindaMrskk
I'm totally out!!
2759 days 9 hours ago
Oswald19
Photo number 11…
2759 days 9 hours ago
CalebDaBoss
Same
2759 days 9 hours ago
Oswald19
KYLIE!!! Careful of being basic. And watch out for taking others’ work. I am expecting better from you.
2759 days 9 hours ago
Oswald19
Will Cayla, Lucia, and Tiffany please step forward…
2759 days 9 hours ago
melindaMrskk
Eeeeek!
2759 days 9 hours ago
CalebDaBoss
Steps forward
2759 days 9 hours ago
Magicalbaby
i am totally up
2759 days 9 hours ago
melindaMrskk
-Steps nervously-
2759 days 9 hours ago
Oswald19
Three lovely girl stand before me but I only have one photo in my hand. This photo represents the last girl who is safe and will not face elimination.
2759 days 9 hours ago
Oswald19
Cayla, your photo this week was not that good. The photo itself was low quality and almost too small to even judge properly. On top of that, the model pose was basic and uninspired. The judges see a fierce girl in front of us but this photo was a mess from head to toe. Can you prove that you have more to offer?

Lucia, the judges thought your photo was pretty average. When we looked at the photos as a whole, your photo seemed to be a cut below the rest. We think you have more to offer but right now, we don’t know what that is. You did win the Fiercest Model of the Week Poll however so are the fans seeing something that we are not?

Tiffany, this photo this week was borderline, disastrous. No top model fire, no fierceness, totally amateur. However, your personality does shine bright but that’s simply not enough. How can you break out of your shell and prove to the judges that you are not just a beginner? The judges are not sure if you can.
2759 days 9 hours ago
melindaMrskk
I'm not really to leave!
2759 days 9 hours ago
CalebDaBoss
Same

open group

Ozzy and Kasia's Next Top Model: SOON!!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!