This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenges

Topic » Challenges

5203 days 10 hours ago
larry141094
This is the page that most challenges will take place.

LTV games work on a 24 hour basis so it's fair to people everywhere, remember that some people just may not want you to have 100,000 points, so you better figure out who it is, and not tell anyone!
5202 days 10 hours ago
larry141094
Welcome to THE MOLE! i have my very first challenge for you,

This is your challenge, your goal is to earn as many WPM as possible on http://play.typeracer.com/ every 10 WPM will add up to 10,000 points in the Kitty, once you feel that you have got a score as high as you can get it, then take a screenshot and post the link on this forum, i will work out the average score and that will become your winnings!
(create a guest name)
GOOD LUCK
5202 days 3 hours ago
coopres
Idk how to post my score.... How would i go by doing that?? Ive taken the screenshot and saved it but i cant post it on tengaged...
5202 days 3 hours ago
Jayekirb
Im so confused:S:S
5202 days 3 hours ago
Jayekirb
I did the challenge and the print screen
How do i paste the link?
Do i have to like put it on photobucket?
5201 days 13 hours ago
PolishedSandals
I got it saved and all but how to put it on Tengaged?? :I
5201 days 11 hours ago
larry141094
post it on photobucket an send the link
5201 days 11 hours ago
larry141094
i will give a 2 hour extension due to my lack of explanation
5201 days 10 hours ago
Serginator
lol larry.....
5201 days 9 hours ago
bendance23
it was too hard.  sorry
5198 days 11 hours ago
larry141094
Today's challenge is simple, all of you post a blog entry, and for each point you receive from it, 100 points goes to the kitty.

GOOD LUCK!

Kitty: 0
Mole: Total Losses at the end
5197 days 11 hours ago
larry141094
1,700 points goto the group kitty!
The Mole has a certain grip on this game!
5196 days 11 hours ago
larry141094
Today's challenge is a bit different, if you got a chance to ask THE MOLE 5 questions, what would they be? post your questions up on this forum post, the questions are to do with THE IDENTITY of The Mole, for each question you get right, you earn 1,000 points for the group kitty.

GOODLUCK!

open group

LTV: The Mole

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!