This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Real Challenge NUmber 5

Topic » The Real Challenge NUmber 5

5246 days 7 hours ago
corey1
OK so I know it took me a while but alot of stuff has happened since are last meeting but thats ok lets just get down to buisness. I have allowed 4 new people to come into the house, these 4 ppl are going to have to work extra hard for my friendship. For this challenge all 4 of you must write me a short poem about what my friendship means to you. You have just a short time to do this. I advise you do this because anyone who fails to do so will be eliminated from the competition and then i will chose 4 poems that i feel just are not up to my standards and then all 4 of those people will be going home. So this is going to get really interesting after today! the dead line will be later today. Ill give ample time to complete it but i advise you to complete it the minute you see this thread. That is all, until we meet again, TTYL
5246 days 7 hours ago
corey1
Edit: I decided that this challenge is for everyone
5246 days 7 hours ago
donkeypoon
should we send these to you? or to brenn and bluelagoon?
5246 days 7 hours ago
corey1
send them to me though PM
5246 days 7 hours ago
AntNikiaBonnie
got it!
5246 days 7 hours ago
Maggie
DONE :)
5246 days 6 hours ago
Clayton
sent<3
5246 days 4 hours ago
rogersroyals
sent and done
5246 days 3 hours ago
vh1clown
Is my bday guys heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

(i just woke up ill get starded)
5246 days 2 hours ago
Misuse
done :)

open group

Corey1's New BFF

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!