This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cycle 2 - Week 5 Panel

Topic » Cycle 2 - Week 5 Panel

4272 days 7 hours ago
doodyful
Wow. 5 weeks ago, 10 of you were in the competition, and as time goes on, half of you have been eliminated.
Let's go over the prizes!

The prizes include:
- Appear on the cover of Tengaged Vogue
- Become a judge in the next cycle of TNTM
- A free group
- To be the first person on my gift list

Now, for your photo shoot this week, you had to choose a picture that would impress me! And unfortunately, not a lot of you impressed me. I was quite disappointed, because your pictures this week were all very boring, and when I've given you the freedom to choose anything, you chose such safe pictures…

Iwan - This picture is okay, I guess. I like the textures and elements of the picture though, because it makes the photography better. But if you took away the scale/flower things on the face, this would be a dull image.

Yuki - I'm sorry, but your  bangs are WAY too big for your face - I can barely see your eyes! However, I can't judge you on the way the stylists did your hair, but I still think that this is also a very bland photograph. The warm colours and the classic makeup also make this feel quite wholesome.

Allie - This photo isn't inspiring at all. It's a boring looking girl next to a shack of some sort who is wearing an indian headdress. That's your photograph this week in a nutshell. This looks very amateur, and when a girl like you has been able to deliver great pictures in the past, but starts to decline , I'm wondering if those earlier photos were just flukes - beginners luck. I also think you have an attitude problem, because you're constantly defending yourself in a very mean way, and the way you talk to me is very condescending and rude.

Kiko - Originally, you had a photo of some person singing. And I am SO glad you changed! The photo you delivered this week is flawless, and I think that you must know that I love Allison Harvard, because this is similar to what Allie did in Week 1. And I think you played it safe by choosing someone that I like. However, this still is a good photo, and you did phenomenal in the popularity poll!

Sophie - Yay! Finally, someone didn't post a portrait shot! I think this photograph is flawless. The only thing I dislike is that you chose Kate Moss, which is overdone in this industry. And though I used this photo in Tayvi's Next Top Model, it doesn't break the rules, so I'll let it pass. But I am glad that your photo stands out from the rest of the group.

I will now evaluate each model as a whole, and when I call you back, I will announce which models will be going to…LONDON.
4272 days 6 hours ago
doodyful
The first model off to London is…
4272 days 6 hours ago
doodyful
And the model who did the best this week is...
4272 days 6 hours ago
doodyful
*flips photo*
4272 days 6 hours ago
doodyful
Sophie!
4272 days 6 hours ago
doodyful
The next model who will be getting a plane ticket is...
4272 days 6 hours ago
doodyful
*flips photo*
4272 days 6 hours ago
doodyful
Iwan!
4272 days 6 hours ago
doodyful
The next model through is...
4272 days 6 hours ago
doodyful
*flips photo*
4272 days 6 hours ago
doodyful
Kiko!
4272 days 6 hours ago
doodyful
Will Yuki & Allie please walk forward...
4272 days 6 hours ago
doodyful
The two of you stand before for 2 similar reasons…

Allie - At the start of this competition, you were a force to be reckoned with, but then you started getting worse, breaking the rules, and grew an attitude. The only thing keeping you here is your popularity.

Yuki - A few weeks ago, you were an okay model, lurking in the crowd. But a couple of weeks ago, you started to shine, earning yourself a spot in the top 2 twice, and even getting best photo. But last week, you didn't even hand in a photo, and missing a shoot just isn't on. But this week, you also didn't do well.

So who stays and who goes?
4272 days 6 hours ago
doodyful
The rule breaker? *Camera lock onto Allie*
4272 days 6 hours ago
doodyful
or the fading star? *Camera locks onto Yuki*
4272 days 6 hours ago
doodyful
*flips photo*

open group

Taylor's Next Top Model

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!