This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

C17 E09: PANEL

Topic » C17 E09: PANEL

1017 days 9 hours ago
doodyful
The next model boarding the plane is...
1017 days 9 hours ago
doodyful
*Flips photo*
1017 days 9 hours ago
doodyful
Ashanti, congratulations.
1017 days 9 hours ago
doodyful
Will Matheus and Rosé please come forward...
1017 days 9 hours ago
doodyful
Two models stand before me but I hold just one photograph, and one boarding pass in my hands, and these pieces of paper represent the model who is still in the running to become Taylor's Next Top Model, and will be joining the rest of the contestants on the plane.
1017 days 9 hours ago
doodyful
The name of the model I do not call must return to the house, packs their bags, and go home.
1017 days 9 hours ago
doodyful
Both of you have had a very different course during your time here...
1017 days 9 hours ago
boyfriend
*packs their bags*
1017 days 9 hours ago
ILoveSleep
*watches from my window seat*
1017 days 9 hours ago
_nyquil_
*cries as i made it abroad*
1017 days 9 hours ago
doodyful
Rosé, you've been mostly consistent. Week after week you deliver an interesting shot. They haven't always been great, but they're never boring. That spark is valuable in this industry.
1017 days 9 hours ago
ILoveSleep
btw the TREND ALERT continues
1017 days 9 hours ago
doodyful
Then we have Matheus. You started off a little bit rocky, but as the weeks progressed you've grown stronger and stronger each week. Delivering some of the best shots in the last few shoots – but as the saying goes, you're only as good as your last photo.
1017 days 9 hours ago
doodyful
So who gets to go abroad? The model who is unpredictable and exciting, but not always reliable? Or the model who seems to be getting better, but maybe perhaps not fast enough?
1017 days 9 hours ago
doodyful
*Flips photo*

open group

Taylor's Next Top Model

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!