This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cycle 16 - Episode 12: Panel

Topic » Cycle 16 - Episode 12: Panel

2870 days 9 hours ago
doodyful
Hello my final five!
2870 days 9 hours ago
doodyful
-CRITIQUES-

Ximena - You looked good in this video, but I didn't feel a lot of chemistry between you and Zayn - you felt very disconnected from him and it didn't feel like I was watching two people with a history together. It's almost as if you treated him like a stranger and I think you could've done a better job.

Carissa - I think you fared well. I think the visual effects were a bit overshadowing in your performance, and I don't think you look too striking, but I appreciated the narrative you were conveying  through your performance.

Lara - Perfection. This was THE video I was hoping to see. You're literally serving it in every shot from every angle and I truly don't think there could be a more flawless performance. I feel like this video as well is also the template for a lot of the other videos submitted this week.

Kym - I really like your intense performance. It's quite refreshing when compared to the softer more vulnerable performances. I also love that you're not taking it too seriously and you look like you're having fun. I think you did a great job!

Xiabar - I appreciate your patience to stand there for so long, but I was very bored watching your performance. I felt virtually no emotion from you and this is such a weak video.
2870 days 9 hours ago
doodyful
I have made my decisions. Best video of the week, and the first finalist is...
2870 days 9 hours ago
doodyful
*flips photo*
2870 days 9 hours ago
doodyful
Lara, congratulations!
2870 days 9 hours ago
doodyful
The runner-up is...
2870 days 9 hours ago
doodyful
*flips photo*
2870 days 9 hours ago
doodyful
Kym.
2870 days 9 hours ago
doodyful
The next finalist is...
2870 days 9 hours ago
doodyful
*flips photo*
2870 days 9 hours ago
doodyful
Ximena.
2870 days 9 hours ago
doodyful
Will Carissa and Xiabar please come forward...
2870 days 9 hours ago
doodyful
Carissa, I don't think your performance was terrible this week. It was good - but that's all it was. Then I look back at your overall performance throughout this competition and I see that you've really just been coasting along. You've never been terrible, but you're the only person here who has never won first call out. I feel like you've had so many opportunities to shine, but you just haven't.

Then we have Xiabar. You truly were the worst this week, I mean I was just bored watching your video. Like Carissa, you were asleep in the beginning of the competition, and as of recently, you've woken up, but then this week it seems like you fell comatose. We're at the final five and it seems like there just isn't room for error when the competition is this tight.

So who stays and who goes?
2870 days 9 hours ago
doodyful
The girl who's been slowly improving but never rising to the top, or the girl who's been at the top, but this week just fell hard below the bottom?
2870 days 9 hours ago
doodyful
*flips photo*
2870 days 9 hours ago
doodyful
I believe there's still time for you to wake up again.

Xiabar.

I'm sorry Carissa, but you've been eliminated. It was a pleasure having you here, but now it's time for you to pack your bags and fly home to the USA.

open group

Taylor's Next Top Model

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!