This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 9 ~ Booked (On Set)

Topic » Episode 9 ~ Booked (On Set)

2741 days 20 hours ago
jdsurvivor
=\ This may be a competition, but totally thought we were all in this together... I support you all no matter what!!
2741 days 19 hours ago
aliciafox2
I would like to send the missing part of the go see, I just send every judge what they need and I want to be 100% clear with all the rest of the cast so they dont think I just cry and beg for the save.

Here is the message:

just to apologize, I take this quite serious and I dont wanna make the judges feel like i didnt. Im not asking to save me since Im realistic and I missed the challenge and all the left contestants deserve it more since they did all the challenge. I was just plain stupid and didnt read it well. No excuses just apologies.

Runway for you:
Runway for Ochirly: (0:19)
Runway for Tang: (2:58)
Runway for Sui: (1:37)
Runway for Pei: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuEwnwSw1uc (1:53)

My personality paragraph is gonna be the same for everyone, It just me apologising, Im not a quitter and since I will be eliminated for my mistake at least I wanna prove that I am interested at this and I really like this group so I hope you dont think i just didnt care or give up cause I didnt and I truly respect people time, dedication and work (thats not me talking as anuthida thats real me) so I wanna give at least the same effort that is put into this great fic.

And my portfolio I wanna use my strongest photos in my opinion that showcase me as the unique model I was in this competition.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/146052806@N07/28805980200/in/album-72157672437448424/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/146052806@N07/29121254234/in/album-72157672437448424/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/146052806@N07/28944371550/in/album-72157672437448424/
2741 days 9 hours ago
aliciafox2
Yep I am rigga morris as fuck hahaha
2740 days 23 hours ago
Millzipede
Millie: And finally we have NINA, rounding up up!

GUJIN / Millzipede:
For your portfolio, I think you did really well in selecting the photos that best suited my brand. You looked natural, beautiful and elegant and those are really important characteristics to us, here at Gujin. You came across as sexy and confident, but also not in a way where you are really forcing it in our faces either, so good job on that.

For me, your walk was good, not the best that I've seen in the world and could definitely do with some improvements, but it was okay. You looked great as you walked, and I love how you were really enjoying the moment. For me, I definitely felt like you took too long posing at the end of the runway. As a model you have about 2-3 poses at the end of the runway, and your time is up - You took about 20-30!

Your paragraph was also okay, but I was left wanting more. It's almost as if you wrote half of the paragraph and didn't get round to finishing it? You spoke about your experiences as a model, but I really wanted to hear about what you could bring to the brand as that's ultimately what I really care about.

Despite all of that, your ad campaign was definitely one of the best of the day. Like Anuthida's, it was natural, it was poised and you looked like a true supermodel. It wasn't sleazy, just beautiful and effortless, and that's exactly how we want to make our customers feel. You totally rocked this shoot.

GUO PEI / Maxi1234:
I think you have the strongest portfolio. You chose pictures that corresponded well with my brand and I think you played it smart this week by picking those three shots.

YOUR. WALK. SLAYED. I think you have the best portfolio AND runway walk this week. I thought you were kinda coasting around these past few weeks but you KILLED it this week (so far) and all your choices are really paying off for me. Everything is amazing and I wouldn't change a thing.

Although your paragraph is a bit short and it leaves us with barely nothing to know about you, I think it's still GOOD. You could've done more but it's still passable. You're obviously one of the clear fan favorites and that's a good reputation to have, it means you have people who love to follow you and look up to you.

Your ad campaign is a bit underwhelming as well, I feel like you could've gone a bit extra with it as well. It's just... simple. You started off so strong but your paragraph and ad campaign might have taken away your possible win in this challenge.

I feel like you have to quit playing it simple and take RISKS. Being safe and simple isn't good traits to have, so I suggest you step it up a bit.

OCHIRLY / Oswald19:
Overall, I loved her personality and her runway walk. However, I felt her portfolio did not match the type of girl I am looking for. She seemed too badass and sexy. While I think these are good qualities in a model, the just didn’t suit the brand I am looking for. I would have loved to see a more quirky look to her portfolio and maybe a little more talking about how she fit the brand in her speech. Her ad campaign was also too solemn for me but I didn’t love the outfit in her dress. Overall, I see potential here, just not for my company.

SHANGHAI TANG / Ashleybabyx3:
I was not impressed by the photoshoots that she gave me unfortunately. They were way to boring and plain for my brand so I'm not sure if she's the right girl. The ad campaign and walk were not that impressive either... sorry.
2740 days 22 hours ago
Millzipede
Millie: Right, so not that all of the feedback has been given to you, it's time to reveal the results of how many go-sees you actually booked. I'll reveal the results in reverse order, and they are as follows:

In last place was ANUTHIDA. This honestly shouldn't have come as a shock to you, and although you've tried to redeem yourself now, it's ultimately just a little too late. As a model it is CRITICAL that you make sure what you are doing is correct, and read EVERYTHING that is given to you. I don't set long assignments just as an excuse to write a lot, it's for a reason. For those reasons, NONE of the designers booked you to work for them. Ouch.

Next up, booking TWO of the four go-sees in this challenge, was NINA. Personally, I loved your go-see to me but for the other clients it just didn't work, and they seemed to feel that your portfolio was slightly weaker than the other girls in the competition. A portfolio is always something that you can improve upon though, and the clients loved your personality so don't be too put down.

Also booking TWO go-sees in this challenge was JORDAN. Like Nina, all of the clients loved your walk and though you had a pretty good runway walk, but it was your portfolio and ad campaigns that seemed to let you down. Generally, I think the overall feeling was that it was a little 'all over the place' and that we were unsure as to what your specific brand was. You were INCREDIBLY professional though and your full effort could really be seen.

This leaves two girls, Alexandria and Kallie. The girl who booked the most go-sees is
Millie: BOTH OF YOU!

That's right, you both booked ALL FOUR go-sees given to you, which is a pretty admirable feat. All of the clients felt that you had strong portfolios, strong runway walks and great ad campaigns so good job to you both.

A special shout out to Alexandria though. 3 of the clients actually ranked the go-sees from best to worst, and on all three you were the top girl so technically you were ~the best~ girl in this challenge, and I think you will see that rewarded to you at judging.

With that being said, this concludes this challenge. I will now see you all at judging. Good luck girls.
2740 days 22 hours ago
Katherinee_
I was dragged by the clients, but at least the main jury liked my work.
2740 days 22 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
https://media.giphy.com/media/KR7agjajL8nCw/giphy.gif

Oh-my-God!! Thank you so much. Congrats Kallie!

I'm so happy I made a good impression.
2740 days 22 hours ago
MISSimogen
Good job gals x
2740 days 21 hours ago
jdsurvivor
Congrats, girls!
2740 days 21 hours ago
aliciafox2
Congratulations girls Im so happy for all you <3

open group

Tengaged's Next Top Model

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!