This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cash Comp 8

Topic » Cash Comp 8

5250 days 23 hours ago
CarriexIdol
For this cash comp I need all players to mail me the name of one player you trust and one player you dont trust. (You cant say yourself.) After I recieve names from all 5 players, the most trusted player and least trusted player will both be given a decision to make.  These will be revealed later on.

Pick wisely! ;)
5250 days 22 hours ago
Jdsolo24
congrats ev!!
5250 days 11 hours ago
Ev32
Thanx Jd! :)
5249 days 18 hours ago
CarriexIdol
Waiting on zachup and krisbliss
5248 days 1 hour ago
Ev32
Come on guys you can do it! :)
5246 days 19 hours ago
CarriexIdol
Ok got the votes.  The most trusted player is Jdsolo and the least trusted player is zachup.

Now, for the desicions to be made...

Jdsolo.. you have the option of adding 10,000 T$ to the pot or sitting out of the POV competition.

Zachup... You have the opportunity to recieve an exemption AND have the power of taking away a right answer on any of the nominees' quizzes this round.  However, to get these powers you must be willing to deduct $15,000 from the pot.

Please post your decisions right away.
5246 days 4 hours ago
krisbliss
:O GL guys!
5245 days 23 hours ago
Ev32
Good luck!
5245 days 19 hours ago
Jdsolo24
thanks guys!!!!!!  since everyone trust me i'll do what will make 3 of them happy and add 10,000T's to pot!!!! sorry mole lol =/
5245 days 19 hours ago
bingo21
nice work jd
5245 days 18 hours ago
Ev32
Thanx Jd! :)
5245 days 16 hours ago
zachup
Why am I least trusted?
5245 days 16 hours ago
zachup
It was hard to make this decision but I will not accept these offers. I will not deduct money from the pot. See I am trustworthy and I have done nothing to be untrustworthy
5245 days 15 hours ago
Ev32
I dont trust you cuz you nominated me sorry
5245 days 4 hours ago
Jdsolo24
yea sorry zach i like you too but just diont trust you in this game either sorry!!!
5245 days 2 hours ago
CarriexIdol
This means 10000 T will be added to the pot, no money will be deducted,but Jdsolo must sit out of POV.

open group

The Mole: BB Style

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!