This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[Week 3] Judging and Elimination FvF

Topic » [Week 3] Judging and..

4139 days 20 hours ago
Jermin119
Naomi: Last week another double elimination happened. Elle and Destiny were sent packing after failed performances. This week you had to represent countries across the globe. Let's remind ourselves of why your here and the prizes we have for you.

***Winner will be signed to T-Models Agency http://www.tengaged.com/group/2557
**Winner gets a spread in T-Model Magazine http://www.tengaged.com/group/2396
Title of MMAS Winner Season 5 FANS V FAVS!!

ANDDDDDDDDD Cover of Vogue! Here in America. Who wants this?

Lets begin deliberation..
4139 days 19 hours ago
Jermin119
[Deena] What i love about this shot is that you didnt hold back. You went for it and didnt stick to one pose. I love what your doing in this shot you've made america proud.

[Danielle] You know what i like this shot Im not jumping out my seat but i like the relaxation and effortlessness (not a word?) your showing. Not a fan of your top but you look famous like an actress good job.

[Gavin] Dude i love this shot. You know why because its not typical and you out of everyone show that you can work in the commercial work. I think your pose is good and decisions were good.

[kaylan] Im a little sad bc this makes me think you dont pay attention to the instructions bc if you read it all you would see that i used this same shot as a sample. and of course you cant use what i use come on kaylan.

[Bella] I love this shot of you but for some reason i am loving the dress more than you. i love your leg and arms but i feel like you lost it in the face. I honestly feel like the dress is overshadowing you and it should be the other way around.

[Becca] Wonderful job Bec, you are commanding the picture here and the dress accents you. I love the flow your face is breathless and strong at the same time well done.

[Shantae] I dont see Jamaica anywhere in this clothes wise. the instructions were simple.... whats going on with you shantae.. You look great and you have one of the best bodies here..

[Ocean] i have to commend you for being outside the box. i love this shot tbh. next time arch that back adds so much!! i love the colors and clothes great job Ocean

[Ray] Commanding, deliver, forceful. Yes. You are giving it to me. I REALLY like this tbh. Its up there for me. From the clothes to the attention you command A+ Ray welcome back

[Millie] i see what you did with the british magazine but honestly the instructions were clear. You and Shantae need to learn to portray what the client wants you wont have a career if you dont. I expect more especially from you.

[Monya] I like whats happening in the shot but you look drunk boo.. this isnt professional. if you were attentive i think this could be a major shot.

[Selice] You delivered selice. YES. Great outfit. You are posing to comfort it. This can be a major campaign shot well done and britian is proud.
4139 days 19 hours ago
Jermin119
It was great getting to know you guys thank you for answering my questions
4139 days 14 hours ago
brosbeforehoes
holy shit i didnt see it!
4139 days 7 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
thank you ;D!
4138 days 21 hours ago
Jermin119
*Everyone gathers*

Naomi: you guys may be in for a shock this week as another two of you will be going. I think it's obvious who they are.
ZaZa and Johnny you guys didn't do anything  this week. Please get out and stay out. You two are a disgrace for taking someone's spot who really wanted this. Please say your goodbyes.
4138 days 20 hours ago
Jermin119
Naomi: I will continue with call out as if they weren't here so we know where everyone else stands
4138 days 20 hours ago
Jermin119
Naomi: TOP PHOTO goes to...

Selice! - you shot was vivid and bold daring great job
4138 days 20 hours ago
Jermin119
runner up...... is Ray. your take this week has returned you to the top
4138 days 20 hours ago
Jermin119
next person
safe is...

Deena
4138 days 20 hours ago
Jermin119
Ocean
4138 days 20 hours ago
Jermin119

Gavin
4138 days 20 hours ago
Jermin119

Becca
4138 days 20 hours ago
Jermin119

Danielle
4138 days 20 hours ago
Jermin119

Bella
4138 days 20 hours ago
Jermin119

Monya

open group

Make Me a Supermodel 5 Fans V Favs

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!