This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[Week 8] Judging and Elimination

Topic » [Week 8] Judging and..

4320 days 20 hours ago
Jermin119
Naomi: Hey guys, little drama this week. Avery was disqualified and as you can see Deena is back.  Good to have you back Deena. This week we took you guys to Mount Tamaro and had a great photo shoot in the hills.

Lets see how you guys did..

competition
getting
down
to
the
wire
4319 days 5 hours ago
Tuninho
Congrats Deena on your 2nd chance. We're down to the final 6 amazing girls.

Salome - I think this photo isnt good, like we are near the final and you girls need to step it up. This for me looks very amateur, I dont see any emotion on the face and the styling is very por. I expected more.

Jelena - AMAZING. This shows own amazing well you model. You've been growing so much in this comp. You're eyes are amazing and this wild hair and clothe are amazing too. This is a winning photo for sure.

Aome - This is avery good photo, you took a diffrent aproach to the challenge wich is great. The pose is amazing and the the face is good. A litlle more emotion would be good. But overall this is a very good photo.

Kaylan - Great photo, the face is good and the pose is good to. I wish there I would see more in the face but this photo isnt bad, but I now you can do much more thats why you're in the top 6. Just work on the face.

Deena - OMG, you dont know how much I like this. Is has " vogue potential" and the pose is so good. You look stunning, like the goddess of the mountains. You sure came back   strongerthen ever. The best photo will be defenatly between you and Jelena.

Selice - I like the photo but there's not Mount Tamaro on it. Its defenatly a good photo, not a amazing but a very good shoot. My problem is really just the photo not fiting in the theme.
4319 days 5 hours ago
Jermin119
Final 6 video made by kaylee21
4318 days 20 hours ago
Jermin119
[Salome] this is daring i love your pose and message your portraying.slight fear yet composed. i think you did an excellent job!!! the pose is killer

[Jelena] what do we do with you.... this is RIDICULOUSSSS i mean i dont know what im saying but this might be my favorite show EVER in the 4 seasons of MMAS. Your face, pose, expression, feeling everything on point. Jelena keep this up and you will be unstoppable.

[Aome] you look like lady gaga here i love your expression. you went a different route than the other girls but i like it. If your gonna go there go full out cause you seem to hold back a little

[Kaylan] Yessss kaylannnnnnnnnnnnnn ugh breath taking, this needs to be in the winter olympics ad asap. You are growing so much and im glad your taking the critiques and applying them

[Deena] Almost like your carrying a dead carcass. I love your hidden beauty in this. It catches my attention and makes me want to look at this shot in detail

[Selice] This is a good shot selice but comparing to the other girls i feel like you did the worse this week. its a nice shot but it didnt do much for me, like i didnt get mount tamaro im in switzerland im a model feel.
4318 days 20 hours ago
Jermin119
Ray is out of town this week and wont be able to judge we will carry on without her
4318 days 19 hours ago
Jermin119
this weeks top photo...

Jelena
3 in a row can you be stopped?
4318 days 19 hours ago
Jermin119
next photo

Kaylan
4318 days 19 hours ago
Jermin119

Deena
4318 days 19 hours ago
Jermin119
welcome back :)
4318 days 19 hours ago
Jermin119
three people left

Salome
Aome
Selice....
4318 days 19 hours ago
Jermin119
next photo
Aome
4318 days 19 hours ago
Jermin119
WILL Salome and Selice step up

Salome- you had a good shot but compared to  the other girls you took a slip

Selice- your kind of the same you fell off this week. is your potential enough?

Im sorry but BOTH OF YOU PACK YOUR BAGS

AND LEAVE EM PACKED BC BOTH OF YOU ARE STAYING.

I still wanna see more from you bunch.
4318 days 19 hours ago
Realchance
*hits the ground* omg omg omg thank you, thank you so much for this opportunity
4318 days 19 hours ago
JJelena
*hugs both* congrats to everyone this week! <3<3<3
4318 days 4 hours ago
kaylee21
OH SHIT! GOD DAMN! I almost got the boot? Fuck this..NEXT WEEK YOU BITCHES BETTER WATCH OUT!

open group

Make Me a Supermodel 5 Fans V Favs

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!