This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[Week 5] Judging and Elimination

Topic » [Week 5] Judging and..

4336 days 8 hours ago
Jermin119
Naomi: I am so proud of you guys this week you all were extra early and I can see the fight, You all also BROUGHT it this week. This will deff be the hardest elimination yet. GL.

Judges please post critiques

remember this weeks winner gets a year contract with Olay who wants it?

***Winner will be signed to T-Models Agency http://www.tengaged.com/group/2557
**Winner gets a spread in T-Model Magazine http://www.tengaged.com/group/2396
and Title of MMAS Winner Season 4!!
4336 days 4 hours ago
raygan94
Well done all of you for posting before the deadline!
Seems like the people that are left really want it!

Here are my critiques:

Aome - Last week for me you did very poor, this week you have turned it around!
I love the eyes and I love the suprised emotion she is giving!
Well done! Much better!

KaiKai - Its very mysterious and very high fashion.
Do I love this photo? Yes
Do I see it as an AD for Olay? No
Why? Because this is an AD for Jewellery not for Olay in my opinion.
You have posted a great photo, but I dont think it fits the theme.

Selice - WOW. I love the intensity in her eyes and in her lips!
Its really high fashion and really modern!
Well done!

Salome - Cycle 1 of ANTM, Elyse.
I love her eyes, that is what makes the photo, but this photo is really predictable.
To be honest I was expecting abit more from you.

Natalia - Cycle 3 of ANTM, Eva.
Much improvement from last week, I love the eyes and the placing of her hand.
Like Salome, Its really predictable to use ANTM shots, I like it but I need originality.

Jelena - Cycle 12 of ANTM, Allison.
Really quirky photo, love the eyes and expression.
Have to say the same thing as Salome & Natalia, ANTM is really predictable.
I need all of you to be unique.

Colton - Much better than last week for sure!
This is a beautiful photo, I love his eyes.
Well done! Thank you for being original!

Kaylan - Her eyes are piercing through the photo.
Her mouth is really sexy and her bone structure is amazing!
Well done!

Avery - Its really high fashion but the picture is too small.
Do I see this on a magazine? Yes
As an AD for Olay? NO
The head piece distracts the model.

Deena - I would have liked to have seen more intensity in her eyes.
Apart from that this is a great photo. I want to see more of this!
Well done! I love the position of her hand.

That is everyone! Good Luck! <3
4335 days 23 hours ago
Tuninho
Aome - Gosh, I love this photo so much. Its just perfect. I usually dont like photos when the model has the mouth open but this one, I actually love it. Face is just gorgeus and the makeup is 5 starts. Good job.

Zaza - Not my favorite shoot. Yes, its looks very misterious but the face is just off. Its not bad but it could be alot better in my opinion.

Selice - Very good shoot. Its simple but highfashion and very modern. The eyes look very stronge and fierce. I wish you where doing more off a mean girl face. It would had more emotion to the photo but besides that, good job.

Salome - Bad choice. Its just to bland and amatuer for me. I cant see nothing in this. If I was reading a magazine, I wouldnt stop to see this phoyo.

Natalia - Same has salome. I think that choosing ANTM, BNTM or other shows photos is just too bad, amatuer and predictable. I think I already said something about this type of photo being something that I dont like.

Jelena - And there we go again. But this time its not that bad. I actually really like Allison photos but still, its a ANTM photo. Too predictable. But from all 3 its defenatly the better one.

Colton - Only boy in the comp. This photo is really stronge. Your eyes are gorgeus and seductive. You're showing sexy but at the same time, a little of vulnerability.

Kaylan - I cant see your photo my darling :(

Avery - I think this is a ok photo. I would expect a little more. The face is good but that thing on your head distracts me alot. If that thing wasnt in the photo I would like it alot more.

Deena -  You go girl!! This is fierce and sexy and.... its perfect. You're sellign it, you're face is gorgeus and makes me want to be your man... and I'm gay so that is a big thing.
4335 days 23 hours ago
Tuninho
For Kaylan: I tried, and tried but I still cant see the photo. My fellow judges say thats a good photo so I'll blieve in them :D
4335 days 22 hours ago
Tevin1001
It was never stated that we couldn't use ANTM photos.  If the judges do not want us to use them, please state that in the instructions before the challenge.  I used Eva's picture because when I think Beauty Shot her's is the first thing I think of.  I do not want to be at risk of going home because the judges do not like the fact that I used one of her photos.  Please let us know if it is not permitted to use ANTM photos.
4335 days 20 hours ago
raygan94
ANTM shots are allowed the only thing is that in my opinion ANTM shots are really predictabe and the easy way out, I would like to see some more originality instead of going for that. I am not deducting points from you coz you used an ANTM shot, I deducted points for not being original and taking the easy way out.
4335 days 20 hours ago
Tuninho
Kaylan - Now that I can see your photo I must say... WOW, this photo is amazing. Its so beautiful and her face makes me want to look at her forever. Very good job.

As for the ANTM, I dont mind if you use ANTM photos but they just arent good and original. There's alot more photos around the internet that you all can use. I know that some of you like those photos but they wont be as good as the original photos. Ofcourse this is just my opinion.
4335 days 18 hours ago
JJelena
I honestly have to say that I do agree with Tevin on this. It truly is nothing personal against the judges, but I do feel if we are allowed to use ANTM photos then we shouldn't be considered predictable. I do agree with the judges in the sense that yes these photos are predictable, but I think since they are allowed in the competition we shouldn't be considered predictable. If a person were looking at these photos they would like the ANTM photos. I personally didn't choose my photo because it was easy and I needed to post something quickly, I chose it because I honestly thought it was a beautiful photo and the paint added something different to the photo. When people think of beauty shots they think of straight clean photos of a face, not a face with splattered red paint. The paint transformed it into something different and new.

Again, I do totally respect this group and the judges and I do hope to continue on, but I just wouldn't like to be on the chopping block due to something I honestly thought wouldn't affect me going home. I'm not trying to disrespect the judges opinions at all because I do feel you have been really spot on in your judgements, I just wanted to voice my opinion on the matter.

Sorry if I'm out of line :)
4335 days 16 hours ago
Jermin119
As the founder and create of MMAS let me clear things up right here and right now. ANTM photos ARE allowed. With that being said yes they are antm photos but when photos are posted in my game i personally judge them as new and as if the person who posted it took it. The only issue i have with photos are if they have been done obviously before in this or other groups.

For all of you who posted ANTM photos jsyk i dont deduct points for these photos or anything of that kind because i totally DO NOT believe antm photo are unoriginal or predictable... ANTM has some of the BEST photos of models and im just plain not that picky.

Don't worry guys i will be fair this week and based on my critiques you will see who did good and bad
- Jermin, founder of MMAS
4335 days 13 hours ago
Jermin119
[Aome] I love this shot of you. I am so proud of you coming this far you have grown so much and Im happy to see you smiling thru some of the harsh critiques from the past. I love your makeup and face pose if that makes sense. This gives me high fashion Olay :)

[KaiKai] You and alot of people went for the dark side of Olay lol. Olay is usually bright and happy but i can definitely see this as the new movement and vision for a campaign. Nice shot man i like that your focused an this is high fashion at the same time. Continue down this path and you will be going far.

[Selice] This is so high fashion and future but Selice as far as me seeing this for an Olay campaign... I dont see it. This is a great shot of you though but always remember why your taking a photo and what its for.

[Salome] I LOOOOOVE this shot of you. You have a fcking snake around your neck and you look stunning and just simply awesome i can see this as a nationwide ad. simply yet stunning.

[Natalia] Wonderful shot so elegant this is more of a jewelry shot for me though you look STUNNING. Olay may not best use this but this is your best shot to date.

[Jelena] Wow Jelena i have always said don't sleep on my girl Jelena and you are just solidifying that. This has Olay all over it and its so modern. This shot would have me buying olay offff the shelfs.

[Colton] Thank you Colton for coming back this week holding down the fort for the guys cause your the only one left. Your eyes are piercing and this is a lovely shot but as for olay i dont see them using this as their campaign but who knows piercing bond eyes could be the next movement.

[Kaylan] this shot of you is stunning i will say thou the makeup makes you look like a 40 yr old tryna be 20. thats just my opinion. But its great and i could see this as an olay shot. be proud.

[Avery] Again Avery being different. You always seem to bring something strange and unique. For an olay campaign tbh i dont see this as an olay campaign at all. But i do like this shot of you in a weird sinister way.

[Deena] This is probably your best if not one of the best shots of you. You too took the dark approach to the olay campaign and i could definitely see this on a billboard by a highway but it wasnt my favorite this week if Im honest.
4334 days 9 hours ago
Jermin119
Top photo this week....

goes to Salome congratulations take a look at your nation wide campaign shot
4334 days 9 hours ago
Jermin119
1. Salome
2. Jelena
4334 days 9 hours ago
Jermin119
1. Salome
2. Jelena
3. Aome
4334 days 9 hours ago
Jermin119
1. Salome
2. Jelena
3. Aome
4. Colton
4334 days 9 hours ago
Jermin119
1. Salome
2. Jelena
3. Aome
4. Colton
5. Kaylan

open group

Make Me a Supermodel 5 Fans V Favs

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!