This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[Week 2] Judging and Elimination

Topic » [Week 2] Judging and..

4343 days 8 hours ago
Jermin119
Naomi: Come on in guys. You guys did great this week the judges will now give you their comments.

Judges please critique each group and say who you preferred most in each group.
Best photo will be displayed on the group page.

Don't forget our prizes and why your here
Learn from the critiques and try to improve
Otherwise why are you here.. You want to be a model?
4343 days 8 hours ago
raygan94
Hello guys!

Here are my critiques:

- Gemma Ward

KaiKai - Didnt post :/ not impressed.

Vs

Avery - Its not my favourite shot of her, I can barely see the body and it makes the picture quite dull for me.
Was expecting abit more!

Winner: Avery!

- Tyra Banks

Deena - WOW! The eyes are amazing! Its really sexy and high fashion! Well done! Beautiful close up!

Vs

Isabella - This is another really High Fashion photo of Tyra!
I love the elongation of the leg and the intensity in her eyes!

Winner: Isabella!

- Boyd Holbrook

Colton - I am loving the pose and I am loving the hair.
What I am not loving is the dullness of the eyes.
Need more intensity.

Vs

Channing - Didnt post :/ Was not expecting this from you :(

Vs

Tim - Didnt post either :/ Wow...

Winner: Colton!

- Adriana Lima

Mika - Thats a really beautiful picture. You can see the eyes catching the light and its amazing!
Well done!

Vs

Natalia - Really beautiful eyes and a beautiful body!
This is the fire I need coming from the eyes! Its makes the picture alot better!

Winner: Mika!

- Kate Moss

Aome - You can hardly see the body, the eyes are dead and its really boring.

Vs

Jelena - Iam loving the dress and her pose is amazing!
The photo has a really sensitive feeling to it!

Winner: Jelena!

- Coco Rocha

Salome - I love the pose, its brillint, high fashion and I can see this on vogue!

Vs

Selice - I love the movement in the picture and the intensity in her eyes!
Also would see this on Vogue!

Vs

Kaylan - I love the pose, its amazing! Very animalisic! Reminded me of a flamingo!
I love the emotion she is giving with her eyes and her mouth!

Winner: Kaylan!

Not impressed with the amount of people who dont seem to want this!
Let me remind you as a past winner I know this is a great experience and you shouldnt take it for granted!
Also wanna say I love the guys that posted for Coco Rocha, My favourite model and they did perfectly!
Well done!
Good Luck to all of you! :)
4343 days 5 hours ago
Tuninho
--Gemma Ward--

Kaikai- Didnt post

Avery: I would say this photo makes me feel awkward... But I like it. I just feel that the face is a little distracting for me. The outfit complements the all fell of the photo

Winner: Avery

--Tyra Banks--

Denna- I'm so disapointed on this. Last week I loved your phot but this week, I dont like it. Its just to much going on with the hair and the black and white thing. The eyes are cool at least.

Isabella - Well, this photo is better than Dennas but Its not my favorite photo of her. Tyra has alot more beautiful photos than this. Whats happening with the face?? I like the dress. The pose is bland boring.

Winner- Isabella

--Boyd Holbrook--

Tim and Channing didnt post

Colton - My favorite photo so far. And your competing against alot of beautiful girl, Nice job. I love the pose. I want that outfit for me and  I love all in this photo!!

Winner - Colton

--Adriana Lima--

Mika : Oh Gosh shes naked. But I like it alot. She so sexy and I love the way the she works her body. And her face is stunning.

Natalia: She's not naked but its almost there. Another sexy photo. But this one is more a close-up. I like her face and eyes. Her hair is amazing.

Winner: Mika ( but it was a very difficult one to choose, both did amazing )

--Kate Moss--
Jelena : I like it. Its sexy and chic at the same time. I like how simple the photo is. Her face looks gorgeus.

Aome: I dont like this photo. I hate her face so much in this. Her mouth is the worst part. She looks like a fish.

Winner: Jelena

-- Cocha Rocha--
Kaylan: Love it. Its so artistic.  And I love the pose, for some people it maybe looks amateur but for me it work.

Selice: Its a good photo but it could be better. I like the outfit and the face but the pose it looks off for me.

Salome: Its like Selice photo. Its good but no great. I like the pose in this one but I just dont like that face, sorry.

Winner : Kaylan
4342 days 6 hours ago
Jermin119
[Gemma Ward]

KaiKai -posted late very very dissapointed you have ample time to get a good shot I dont even want to say anything right now.

Vs

Avery - Im not in love with this shot. I dong like the clothes on you at all. You can do more high fashion Avery i know you have it in you. Your lucky kaikai was late this week.

Winner: [Avery]

[Tyra Banks]

Deena - This is AMAZING it is just a face but you are giving me everything i need and i love the hair in the mouth. Keep this up i think the girls are sleeping on you.

Vs

Isabella - Now this is controversal bc i dont think the other judges noticed it but this show seems very similar to s1 finalist jtotal. And it is clearly in the top photos slot in the group wall. I am dissapointed Isabella this is why i say do you RESEARCH look thru past top photos. idc if you might have a similar shot as past people but when your shot is clearly a past top photo no not cool. RESEARCH let this be a lesson

Winner:[Deena]

[Boyd Holbrook]

Colton - Yesssssssssss omg colton bringing the fire this is a fine shot. Love your pose and hair and clothing this is what i call having the full package.

Vs

Channing -

Vs

Tim -

Winner: [Colton]

[Adriana Lima]

Mika - i like your skin tone and body figure. this is beautiful and i see you growing.

Vs

Natalia -  Super sexy!! and beautiful not overly done. Great job on finding the balance.

Winner: [Natalia]

[Kate Moss]

Aome - wtf really is this a shot of you at the club.. like Aome come on!!!

Vs

Jelena - i love your dress and pose. great job try to do a little more with your face next time.

Winner: [Jelena]

[Coco Rocha]

Salome - Yes very high fashion. I love your face and expressions. Good job keep it up

Vs

Selice - Very good action shot. I see your focus and pose isnt too stiff. i want to see something control from your next time.

Vs

Kaylan - yes for this i love the entire feel and pose. You stood out the pack this week.

Winner: [Kaylan]
4342 days 6 hours ago
Jermin119
next
person
that
will
be
joining
Colton...

Kaylan
4342 days 6 hours ago
Jermin119
1. Colton
2. Kaylan
3. Jelena
4342 days 6 hours ago
Jermin119
1. Colton
2. Kaylan
3. Jelena
4. Mika
4342 days 6 hours ago
Jermin119
1. Colton
2. Kaylan
3. Jelena
4. Mika
5. Deena
4342 days 6 hours ago
Jermin119
1. Colton
2. Kaylan
3. Jelena
4. Mika
5. Deena
6. Selice
4342 days 6 hours ago
Jermin119
1. Colton
2. Kaylan
3. Jelena
4. Mika
5. Deena
6. Selice
7. Natalia
4342 days 6 hours ago
Jermin119
1. Colton
2. Kaylan
3. Jelena
4. Mika
5. Deena
6. Selice
7. Natalia
8. KaiKai dont be late again this could have been a top shot
4342 days 6 hours ago
Jermin119
1. Colton
2. Kaylan
3. Jelena
4. Mika
5. Deena
6. Selice
7. Natalia
9. Avery
4342 days 6 hours ago
Jermin119
1. Colton
2. Kaylan
3. Jelena
4. Mika
5. Deena
6. Selice
7. Natalia
9. Avery
10. Salome
4342 days 6 hours ago
Jermin119
1. Colton
2. Kaylan
3. Jelena
4. Mika
5. Deena
6. Selice
7. Natalia
9. Avery
10. Salome
11. Isabella do research congratulations
4342 days 6 hours ago
Jermin119
B3

Channing- so much potential in you and you choose to ruin it by not doing the photo shoot..

Tim- where you at dude i was really rooting for the guys this season do you not want to be here...

Aome- 2 weeks in a row not so good and this week was utterly horrible...

who stays..

open group

Make Me a Supermodel 5 Fans V Favs

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!