This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[Week 9] Italian Personality

Topic » [Week 9] Italian Personality

4513 days 6 hours ago
Jermin119
Naomi: Benvenuto Cinque Finali! Welcome Final Five! So happy we have made it this far
The stretch for the final is right down the corner guys and i can't wait
Alrighty Ocean was eliminated last week she was just falling apart here in Italy but you guys aren't

What i want from you guys this week is just a simple personality shot
Give me a picture that describes you...
A picture that say this is me and i deserve to be in the finale.
Give me a little bit of italian feel to your shot thou we're not here for nothing

Italy is my third home: http://www.stylefrizz.com/img/naomi-campbell-vogue-italia-all-black-issue-july-2008-photo-hq.jpg

Along with that give me a speech of why your here... Why are you in this competition..
What do you hope to accomplish and do you have what it takes to be in the finals..

GL due Fri at noon
I have the upmost faith in you guys
4513 days ago
benner_2304
http://www.beautyconfessional.net/2010/12/senorito-italiano-alberto-ciottoli-by-diego-diaz.html
This photo describes me because it means that at the end of the day i look back and remember the good and bad things in my life. If I didn't look back at what of I have done I can't define who I am. So I am a person that looks back on the past to help drive my future decisions.

Why am I in this competition it was honestly because being a model has been my dream I knew coming into this I would be the underdog because of my lack of model experience. But thanks to you Naomi and the judges I have my chance to show you, the world, and most importantly myself what i can do. What i hope to accomplish in this competition is to take modeling into my life but you have blessed me with the self esteem that is needed to really be a great model. I do believe i have what it takes to be in the finals. I may have started low on the totem pole but i think that i have stepped my game up and showed you that I do have what it takes to be a finalist but once again thank you so much Naomi for giving me this opportunity, it has honestly changed my life forever.
4512 days 20 hours ago
Jermin119
benner the first pic ion the link s ur pic?
just clarifying cause theres like 10 photos
4512 days 19 hours ago
Tevin1001
http://www.chinaapparel.net/upfiles/news/2008/7/200806201642094123517.jpg

This photo describes me because it shows a man getting ready to go off for a client visit.  Being in this competition has really shown me that I really do have the drive to be a professional working model.

That is why I'm in this competition.  I have the drive to do this for a living.  I came into this not knowing if I was good enough because I was never looked at as the "hot guy" but through all these competitions and photo shots I've grown to think of myself as good looking or "hot".

My goal for winning this competition was and always will be to put a mark for Male Supermodels.  Everyone knows you Naomi and they know the female supermodels.  Know one really knows or remembers Male Supermodels.  I want to be the one who everyone will remember 20 years from now.

I know I've rode the middle of the pack for most of the competition and I didn't consciously do that on purpose.  I know I have what it takes to make the finals because I experienced the bottom 2 and no how dangerous it is to go home and now have the drive to get to the top.  I need to get there!
4512 days 11 hours ago
DianeRhea
http://trendland.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/mariana_braga-steven-chee-fashion-quarterly-nz-7-600x872.jpg

This photo describes me because I am fun, active, and hardworking.

I am in this competition to win it. I came here to further myself in the modeling career, and I have learned and experienced so much. I honestly think I am a frontrunner to win this. It is my dream to model, and I have a passion for traveling. I;m in Italy right now! It is so amazing!

I deserve to win because I am dedicated and hardworking. I also take some pretty good shots too. That shows in my work, as I have had two number one call outs.
4511 days 22 hours ago
Josh51
Straight from Vogue Italia
http://fierceliveshere.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/vogue-italia-march-2010-lady-grey-17.jpg

This photo describes me because it brings an air of imagination and freedom, and I like to let my mind travel to places anyone would imagine and I like to be free with nobody controlling me!

I am in this competition to prove myself as a model, many people already said I couldn't be a model! And I think that with already 2 Top Photos that I can yes be a model, but now I want more! I want to be a supermodel! I want to win this more than anything in my life now!

My goal in this competition is to prove that anyone CAN be a model, even that girl that is bullied in school can be a Supermodel!

I think I proved myself as a model in this competition I've been a frontrunner since week one always delivering High Fashion photos no matter what! I think I have proved my deserving in the finals trought the whole season with my photos and style! I just have to say that if I'm not in Finale it would be a dissapointment...
4511 days 19 hours ago
benner_2304
Yes the first one
4511 days 15 hours ago
kebin65
Shoot, I just saw this. I'll post my stuff right away!
4511 days 14 hours ago
kebin65
http://i.models.com/i/db/2010/11/33274/33274-800w.jpg

This shot embodies me both in terms of personality and as a model; I am an attention grabbing, risk-taking force to be reckoned with. 

The stigma in the fashion industry is that females dominate and males are just props, but my work through this competition has proven otherwise. I've taken, I can honestly say, some of the best shots of the competition and I've definitely been one of the strongest models in the bunch. I know I'm a prime example not only for male models, but for fashion models in general.

open group

Make Me a Supermodel 5 Fans V Favs

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!