This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[Week 2] Judging and Elimination

Topic » [Week 2] Judging and..

4562 days 17 hours ago
Jermin119
Naomi: Welcome guys to the 2nd judging and elimination.
We are looking to make someone a supermodel let's see who has what it takes..

The prizes for the winner of this season:
**Winner will be signed to T-Models Agency http://www.tengaged.com/group/2557
**Winner gets a spread in T-Model Magazine http://www.tengaged.com/group/2396
and of course title of Make Me a Supermodel season 3 winner!!

Judges
Jermin
ZaZa
ZakAustin
Mister Liam (Woodzy16)
4562 days 17 hours ago
Jermin119
Naomi: First let me say T-Model Magazine is having auditions for Issue #2
http://www.tengaged.com/group/2396/forum/topic/5156746
4562 days 17 hours ago
Jermin119
[Daniela] i'm really sorry but this would be perfect if this was playboy or maxim cover. this is actually quit disgusting for a sprite campaign to me. you did a 360 last week you were on top for me this week nooooo.

[Tom] i feel like you couldve done more with the picture for the slogan. this shot is nice except your pubs are showing i can't publish this for a campaign ad ??!! don't go toward raunchy side still to the fashion aspect.

[Bella] you did it for me last week... this week no. the slogan is kinda boring to me and then the photo is not too good. i like what the photo is doing but it just looks a bit fake and not strong.

[Ocean] I love you idea and it fits very well with the photo. Your pose is strong and dynamic. this makes me wants some sprite awesome awesome job!!

[Nikki] i like it!! its small and neat and like cute to me. simple but to the point and grabbing!! well done.

[Gavin] hmmm see i was lost for words when i first saw this. but i will saw i like it. i can see this as a national campaign for the superbowl sprite. good job you did way better than last week for me this week.

[RJ] very neat slogan makes me smile. i love your energy and feel of this photo this is big and shows that you are daring. i like this campaign because its big and will bring people in.

[Pearl] WOW!! Unbelievable job with this Pearl. You brought it this week not only is this fashionable and modelesque this is an AD!! I can actually see this in times square rock it out!!

[Michaela] for your slogan this kills!!! you hit it right on the mark. the thing for me is i dont really like the slogan too much. fits more an energy drink than sprite. but you look strong in this photo continue to use this confidence and it will take you far.

[Joshua] Exchange the cologne with a can of sprite and this is an AD!!! Wonderful job, you know for me you are one of the stand outs in this and your a male model which the industry needs more of!! keep going in this direction.

[Gale] if i could see more of her then it would help this shot. I need to see more of you this is a national campaign and this is the best you could give me? i feel like this is more of a moms with hepitituc c recovery campaign ad. sorry.
4562 days 7 hours ago
iGoddess
I quit, I don't have the Rome for this. Good luck to the rest.
4562 days 7 hours ago
Jermin119
[JM Cool J] this shot is kind of amatuer to me i wouldn't used it for a major campaign cause it looks like it was taken in your backyard but you have potential to be great and i can see that.

[iGoddess] thank you for your time spend here sorry that it is hard to post a pic every other day
4561 days ago
ZakAustin
Hippydude- this photo does fit your theme, but its too sexy for my taste.

Realchance- your slogan is sort of lame. But the jungle theme works. And the photo is great! Did it all click though? Not really.

DanielVK- if I wasn't gay before, I definitely am now. This isn't fashion to me. Its just gross. Nothing about this seems like its selling a sprite drink. I don't like this.

Tevin- this photo is gross too! What exactly does sprite do to you people?? Too sexy.

Diane- this is a step up from the last two. But still isn't great. Its just alright. 

Kebin- too sexy. Its just sprite. We're not promoting sex.

Josh- this is nice! I love the logo! The picture is okay on its own, but when you combine it with the logo it TOTALLY works. My favorite so far.

Nikki- this is a cute photo. Very commercial looking. I'm not jumping out of my seat though. Good news is, you've outdone most of the other thus far.

Benner- this works better than most or the others. Its nice! Good job!

Kaylee- good job kaylee!! This is one of the best overall and I enjoy it.

Gaga- this is boring to me. There's nothing at all to keep my attention.

Jmp- this is a good example of having the whole package. Great theme, great logo, and great photo.. sexy, but not too sexy. Nice work. :)
4560 days 6 hours ago
Jermin119
Naomi: First call out this week and displayed in group digital pics......
http://www.tengaged.com/group/1873/images/3169f88a827c2b02a4968b601d185caa
4560 days 6 hours ago
Jermin119
Joining Pearl runner up....
Michaela
4560 days 5 hours ago
Jermin119
next....
Ocean
then
Joshua
4560 days 5 hours ago
Jermin119
RJ
Nikki
Gavin

you guys are safe
4560 days 5 hours ago
Jermin119
JM, little late but your safe!!
4560 days 5 hours ago
Jermin119
Bella grats ur safe
4560 days 5 hours ago
Jermin119
Tom come and get this photo, less showy next time
4560 days 5 hours ago
Jermin119
Naomi: Would Daniela, Gale and Cal please step forward...

You guys are at the bottom this week and i'm sorry to inform you 2 of you will be leaving tonight..
Let's get to it Cal you didn't submit a photo this week how are we suppose to work with nothing?
We had high hopes for you Cal but you left us no option I'm sorry but you have been eliminated
from the competition
4560 days 5 hours ago
Jermin119
Naomi:

Daniela, you we at the tops last week but fell dramatically with a super x rated photo, this is modeling not playboy

Gale, last week you copied another girls shoot and this week you bored the judges... is there any more hope for you left in this competition?

the person going home is...
4560 days 5 hours ago
punx193
*Wave hi to Jermin*

open group

Make Me a Supermodel 5 Fans V Favs

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!