This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 4 Challenge: Planet Zero

Topic » Week 4 Challenge: Planet Zero

4667 days 18 hours ago
Jermin119
Pick an element

Earth
Wind
Fire
Water
Heart

Yes i got them from captain planet
and i want you to pose in or on, around whatever, with that element BUT
you have to have a wide open background so for example

if you do water you cant just be drinking it you need a big pool or ocean or waterfall
if you do earth, pick the desert or mud field or grand canyon

THINK BIG!!!

due wends midnight

Vogue ~~ Jermin
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_uwI2Glm7Y1I/S7sCmMKqquI/AAAAAAAABJM/nX0xKvoXpE8/s640/NaomiCampbellVogueRussia+2008.jpg
4667 days 10 hours ago
db1994
4667 days 4 hours ago
Loganz
I picked Wind, Cause its obviously the hardest of all the elements, and I wanna take a risk, so...

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-19UscpAXtKY/Tf-z1jZGNrI/AAAAAAAAAAU/nONSCaMASXk/s1600/mallory-morrison__wind.jpg
4666 days 9 hours ago
punx193
I'm picking Fire.
Also I'm doing a risk here, you never said if we had to pose as a male or female so i'm doing a male model

http://www.magxone.com/photo-shoots/make-me-a-supermodel-fire-photo-shoot/attachment/make-me-a-supermodel-fire-show-1/
4666 days 6 hours ago
Jermin119
you guys are doing a good job keep it up
4663 days 15 hours ago
Jermin119
danielle- wonderful wonderful job. i love your body and shape very nice. pose is on point. A

db- you did earth well i like how your in motion and your color in this pic very good job. A

raygan- with such a big background/massive props you did nothing with them. you kind of bored me. C-

Loganz- idk if your in water or air but either way you are killing it. i like the impossible aspect of it. B+

punx- wow your energy in just radiating off this picture. very good job switching it up. FIREEEE A

zaza- the best thing i can compare you to is a dying fish your not trying at all whats happening?? D

yummy- wow wow wow owwow this is yummy yummy. very good job seemed a bit photoshoped or misplace but it works and i like it A-

posiedon- you were late to the photoshoot i heard which is not good. plus you didnt really kill it it was boring.... D

brando- nice job but you too was late to the photoshoot bad points in my book. B-

B- again what were you thinking this could have been soooo great but it failed for me + you were late= D
4663 days 14 hours ago
123carl123
Danielle- wonderful wonderful job you di on your desgin a *
db- you did earth really well in your desgin c+
raygan- tottaly disagree with jermin i thought you put in a hard work with your desgin a*
Longanz- idk either water or air but i think you deserve creadit in your desgin c+
punx- tottaly agree about the energy a
zaza- the thing i can compare you to is a dying fish and a slapped fish across your face d
yummy- wow wow wow wow this is the best desgin this week well done
i really think you have it in you to win a

posiedon -very late to photoshoot not a good way in this compition a big fail f
brando- nice job but also late to photoshoot d-
b again what were you thinking of this was doomed d-
4663 days 14 hours ago
yummy
WoW thank you so much judges <3
4663 days 11 hours ago
raygan94
thanks both judges for your comments :)

open group

Make Me a Supermodel 5 Fans V Favs

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!