This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Qualifier Challenge!

Topic » Qualifier Challenge!

5360 days 18 hours ago
wall0999
wall
5360 days 18 hours ago
Zeero
And with that, 16 players have qualified! pax911, sharkskin, Tataki13, xofelf, I am sad to say that you four have NOT qualified for The Tengaged Tournament. Your journey ends here.

To the sixteen of you who did make it, congratulations! However, you're in no mood to party yet because now it's time for the Preliminary Round! This round will see each of you pitted up against another contender in a very interesting challenge. Since it's the first round, the challenges will not be very long nor will they be TOO, too difficult.

If you do not see the schedule for the preliminary matches up yet, then it will be up shortly. Please check it ASAP as the first two matches are tomorrow!

Also, if you have not already added me as a friend, please do so! I always notify players about events via PM but since I am still white level, I can only do so to my reciprocal friends. I have all 16 of you added, so the only hindrance to my messaging is the fact that you have not added me as a friend.

Top 16, congratulations! Remember to check the schedule for your opponent and your time.

Zeero

open group

Zeero's Games!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!